• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
i2i
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uh the ones that have Hidden Power spreads wont be and dragalgae is missing defence. I'd have to check the others
    Since they are shiny 5/6 IV in most cases I will say 3:1.
    I will lower for certain mons if they are missing the wrong stat or something.
    ----------
    Hello, I would like to make a trade offer but I would like to know what shiny Pokemon you have since you don't list any in your sig link.
    ----------
    hello sorry for late reply but I have finally updated my spreadsheet. It's still a work in progress so I haven't added specific details of each pokemon but anything you're interested in I can provide more details for you.
    Alrighty, just wanted to double-check! About halfway done, just a few more minutes!
    Also! Had you said it was alright for me to take clones for myself? (I don't have to if you prefer I don't, or I can put them under non-redistribution and just keep them in my collection. I'm starting to like all the Vivillion patterns and don't have these yet haha.)
    Hey there! I am online and will be around for about another hour, but I somehow forgot that you needed a Japanese Ditto as well and I currently haven't gotten it yet. If you're around I could do the cloning for you, but the Ditto would have to come later. Sorry for the hold-up. @w@
    hey there just wanted to let you know I'm almost ready to trade :)

should be ready in five minutes.

What is your IGN?

my friend code is in my about me section. IGN: Justin
    hey sorry it's been a while since I contacted you. Just wanted to let you know I have your trade ready :)

Tomorrow late might be okay sometime after 10:30 central time (gmt - 5)

or if that doesn't work then we can find another day :)
    hmmm this weekend might be tough, I'm on doggy duty with my fiancee, however friday night some time after 11:30 pm central US time might be okay (gmt -5 )

Also tomorrow night after 10:30 or 11:00 pm central (gmt -5) time could work as well.
    hey sorry it took a while. Just wanted to let you know I finally have your trade ready to go and that your offer was approved :)
    hey sorry I didn't see your reply for a few days, I sent you a reply in my trade shop :)
    thank you very much for the starter pkmn, i'll have to do a bit of stone farming now to replenish my stocks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…