• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Leuk, ben zelf nauwelijks in Luxemburg geweest ;o
    Nog wat gedaan daar?

Ik zit nu weer terug in Indonesie ._.
    Yes, obviously!

Yes you do.

Too bad... *Sails the pirate seas*
    However I have my honor and I will help out indie devs, but not giant corporate bloodsuckers!

I know a cutesy song I'd like to share...

Actually the original was warnings flashing
    WARNING!
    POWER SURGE DETECTED
    ...with an accompanying warning sound.
    If you do not know where this comes from then you have not yet experienced the feeling of true terror and futility.

Only on full moons.
    Yay, you admit it.
    FAIRIES HAVE TAKEN ME HOSTAGE!

YES. YOU. DO!

Well we settled that at least, and that I'm not giving money to the bloodsuckers.

NOOOO!

WARNING!
    QUITTER DETECTED!

Lunatics...
    Totodile: *shrugs at the Beedrill* Be my guest. Feel free to fantasize all you want, but now we shall claim victory! *spats a stream of water toward the Beedrill, knocking it toward a wall* Hey! Are you ok, kiddo?
    Gack! *shakes wildly her head* How dare you!
    Snivy: You know, you have started to be quite annoying... *produces two vines from his neck, before swinging them at the Diglett*

Bach: Squeako? (And are all of them male?)

--

Sammy: Yay all the way!
    Amanda: I would say yay... but can you hold all of us on your back, Cindy?
    Eleanor: This is fine. However, don't we have some hammerspace bag or something like this?
    Dereck: *jumps after his wife, before starting checking around the place, looking for useful items and devices*

Magikoopa 1: Patience, kid. This spell is very complex.
    Magikoopa 2: Shouldn't take too long, though. The ingredients are mixing nicely...
    Alucard: Hm? *drops to the ground, before grunting a bit* Hmph... do you think this will be enough? *transforms into a bat, before flying toward Wheatley, after which he starts bombarding the latter with fireballs*
    Yuka: You... argh, aren't much better, twerp... *grunts a bit, while trying to drag himself toward the staff*

Walter: This is what I hope as well. Now... *takes out a little Swiss army knife-like device, before starting to cut the string and tie it back together*
    Director: ...Urgh... w-where...?
    Aika: Welcome back to the conscious world, Director. Are you alright?
    Director: ...More or less. However, could you tell me what is happening?
    Want a screenshot?

You lose!

Boring...

How good is good enough?

That's worse than not playing it. OUT! *Points at the exit*

They're rarer, much rarer, but whatever, you show up once in a full moon!
    ----------
    Yeah right, I'm the one to know better...
    ----------

----------
    Yes you are, actually! :P
    ----------
    YES OR NO!..

But does it have pirate hats now?
    It did have a pirate translation...

PROVE IT!
    How's this?
    http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/591319
    Maybe you can add it into one of your potions.

*Has not played portal*
    DUN DUN DUN DUN!

Not my fault that you come here once in a blue moon...
    I'm not a fan of destiny either. I picked it up expecting something different and I was disappointed with what I got.

Hey same here! I'm not the only one x3.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…