• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Symphony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok. R u studying to be a psychologist then? :p

I think I'd need a mental hospital, but even then all the medicine and counseling in the world wouldn't help me when Pokemon has cursed us so.
    I've been hating him since BW so it's nothing new for me xD
    I'm hoping that I'll like him in sun and Moon though
    Hello! I've been able to watch a ton of Fairy Tail, since we finally got the Funimation app again! I am in about the middle of season 5. I think Lucy had just figured out the thing with the books revealing where the clock pieces are.

OH MY GAWD THE NALU MOMENTS. FIRST NATSU SAVED LUCY FROM PHANTOM LORD BY CATCHING HER AFTER SHE JUMPED FROM THE PRISON AND THEN LUCY SAVED NATSU AS THEY WERE GOING OVER THE WATERFALL IN THE ORACION SEIS ARC AND THEN THE CHERRY BLOSSOM EPISODE AND THEN LUCY SAVED NATSU WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO FALL THROUGH THE FLOOR IN GRIMOIRE HEART'S SHIP <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Me as well :/.School starts Monday. I at least enjoyed my summer break ^^;

Sinnoh is the most interesting and Unova..but Unova wasn't really branched out.
    Lol welsh? I never heard of it ^^;
    I know. ;p

Yep, can't wait. Same here. :)

Yup, Ash did a good job. Yeah, they were salty. lol
    Indeed. ^^

Ash lost the Kanto League because of Charizard. xD
    I see. ;p

Yup. ~

Yep! :)
    At least, Ash is the runner-up. xD

Kanto League: Top 16
    Johto League: Top 8
    Hoenn League: Top 8
    Sinnoh League: Top 4
    Unova League: .... Just forget it. BW was reboot.
    Kalos League: Top 2 (Runner-Up)
    I see.

None taken. That makes sense but I can't stand being hot. I need cool temperatures even though I'm sure I could shed a lot of water weight just by standing outside in 90 degree weather. But then I'd burn up in teh sunlight.
    So how much do u make doing this?

Well as a fat man I can say I get more tired in the heat than the cold. Yeah being human sux. I wish I were a robot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…