• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Saturday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Stufful has a tag on its butt and Bewear is a gentle giant that can potentially kill someone when hugging. Totally a nice addition to the list of Pokemon!

I wonder when we'll see Rockruff's evolution.
    Well actually no but I do like all these Pokemon! Some of my favorites are Popplio, Rockruff, Comfey, Mudsdale, Mimikyu, Sandygast, Turtonator, etc!

Don't worry! You'll get used to them. I promise. :)
    Hey, man!, I'm actually stuck in the Diantha-Mega Greninja episode ... and I don't feel motivated at all to continue, seriously, could Ash's companions be EVEN MORE irrelevant?

I can't wait for this to finish and go to Alola expecting Serena and Clemont won't become a rule, but an exception about how traveling companions should be.

I've been missing you too, buddy, I wish I could enter here more often ... but the series is not helping AT ALL XD
    Probably not. At least, not in SuMo.

I kind of disagree. I was expecting a true villain and a weapon to be utilized by Team Skull among other things, but I wasn't expecting them to turn out like this.
    XY seems like a emotional ride for many fans. Even if Amourshipping disappears a new one shall take it's place. I suppose I'm upset Ash lost the league as well. That eliminates the one and only hope that we could see a new main protagonist in Sun and Moon. I know that was asking for too much but the lack of updates got me hopefully a big change was coming. Oh well.
    Oh things were crazy yesterday for sure. I personally never thought Ash would win if the plan is to keep him for Sun and Moon. A champion reset is too difficult to do no matter what the challenge.
    I'm fine! I'm just hoping to pass my drivers test on my second try. .__.

I've been doing the PWT on one of my Black 2 cartridges for fun and have gotten back into Alpha Sapphire! And of course Pokemon GO when I'm outside the house. :p And yeah I'm hyped for Sun/Moon. I'm loving everything about it so far!
    "Alola seems to have a thing for bugs,"
    Well, you do know that most of the endemic Hawaiian species are Bugs, right?
    The Pokemon are average for me. I'm not blown away but I don't hate them either. The Sun and Moon games have me more excited then the anime. Anime will likely be the same as always. These island trials will probably end up being glorified Gyms like the BF.
    I'm not even looking forward to Team Flare arc either. It'll just be Ash and Alain saving the day. Clemont and Serena will just be there for the sake of being there. Clemont started off so strong but after seeing how he ended up I never want another Gym Leader on the cast again, and Serena. I'm shocked at how they handled a female player from the games. Never would have thought they'd ever do that to one of the faces of the games. Alain's more important then her for crying out loud.
    Alain started off so different, being a Mega Trainer not bothering with leagues and Gyms. It was so refreshing seeing someone so powerful not revolve around generic Gym Badges. They ruined him. I do not like Alain and I cannot wait for him to disappear after XY. He's just a reminder that things never change.
    Either way I don't think the girl's doing anything anyway. I guess good sidequest are just hard to come by. I'll wait and see before I jump to too many conclusions. The Sun and Moon games look and sound amazing. It's just translating all that to the anime...
    About Sun and Moon? Understandable. I'm just hoping that glovehead girl is put in Alola specials like Alain was. Hopefully they are done right this time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…