• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My brother said she won't let me use it :/ I may have a blingee of him, though.

My mom needed the puter so i had to get off for awhile. sorry.

I'm over stimulated so i may just look at some korrina images for a short while XD and maybe other cute images too^^
    I think I do, i'm just not sure how to use it or if my mom will let me use it :p I'll have to ask her about it.

I do want you to see simba, though :D He's adorable
    Awwww that sounds adorable :3 I remember eating lolipops as a kid XD Now the only candy i eat is nutrition bars, and we try to make sure we always have a lot of them :3 most are chocolate flavored too^^

I would, but i have no digital camera i can use or something? o.o
    What kind of outfit is the plushie wearing? :3 Hello Kitty is known for so many different looks XD

My dog makes the cutest faces when i'm with him :3 i may walk him in a short while, i need a break from the net lol

He like makes his eyes all wide and big XD
    Yay! A fellow Hello Kitty fan! *slap's ya a high five :D* Do you own any plushies of her? I have several of them^^ One's a clip on that i have on my pink bag :)

My dog is 10. He still has a lot of energy, i think he's gonna live a long time :D
    Oh, okay :3 I guess we have other things in common at least XD Cute things do mean a lot to me too :3

Are you a hello kitty/sanrio fan? :3

By the way i really like dogs too and have one as a pet, myself :D His name is simba and he's a shiba inu^^
    I used to watch the anime so i might be able to follow it :3

I'm listening to sonic heroes music right now

I have a forum about korrina i could invite you to it sometime if you like :3
    I like most cute pokemon, if not all of them :3 I also like lucario a lot 'cuz korrina use's him and is close friends with him. And Korrina is my favorite pokemon character! *hug's her* (i haz a crush on her too lol)

Awww, thanks for showing me that! :3 i will love to look at your kirbies^^ i used to play kirby games a lot in 2008.
    OMG! You're a fan of Kirby and Pichu?? ME TOO!!! :D I love those two! We gotta be friends and talk cute things sometime XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…