• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Symphony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice. ;p Me too, it is my new favorite Dragon-Type. xP
    Can't wait to capture it. :) I think too. ~

Same here. ~
    Hopefully. ~

Yeah. :)
    Whatever you want. xD
    I don't know if I should ship Grayza or Jerza, but you're right about the time skip. I wonder how old Jellal's been doing after seven years of full lockdown in the magic prison? Anyways, I think Grayza because of those parts from when Erza had just joined Fairy Tail and Gray kept harassing her, but then freaked out about her crying. But at the same time I like Jerza because one, Jellal gave Erza a last name which became a beacon in his memories, and two, even after what Jellal had done after being possessed by Zeref, ERZA KEPT THE NAME. I HAVE A DILEMMA WHO DO I SHIP.
    I personally also can't ship Gruvia. I want to, but in all honesty, I can't. That aspect of Juvia is used as a gag, plus it's obvious that Gray absolutely hates it.
    I don't really have an opinion on Gale, though.

Ame finished what Netflix had of Funimation, so now she's planning on getting a job for the sole reason of funding a Funimation account :)

Also, I totally called that Mystogan was the Jellal that Wendy knew! When it showed those parts of Wendy's past, I realized that 'Jellal' was way too old for it to have taken place before he was in the Tower of Heaven, and I also remembered that Jellal had stayed in the Tower of Heaven every moment from when he first arrived as a child to the end of the arc in season 1.

Yeah, I've seen Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, some Shakugan No Shana, and a lot of Inuyasha. Have you watched Inuyasha yet?
    I've also read a lot of manga (Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Azumanga Daioh, Fruits Basket)
    Like 9 people died on Endgame, but that's not important

Time to finally play Revelation
    I would pretty much be starting from scratch with what I would want to do.

I mean it causes mental issues (like depression or anxiety among others). I feel like if we examined this forum, at least 90% of the people here would say they have some sort of mental issue that started soon after getting into Pokemon, I know mine did. And even though most of us would probably return to normal if we abandoned Pokemon, we can't; it's attached to our minds and will never let go, so we are doomed to take part in something that has dramatic effect on our minds because it kind of feels good sometimes.

That's why I try my hardest to ensure my 10 year old nephew doesn't get into it; I just ignore any Pokemon questions or give half a**ed answers, I snatch any Pokemon cards or figurines when he's not around, I even tried warning him he'll end up a loser like me, but that doesn't stop him from telling me he caught a snorlax in Pokemon go (I assume). If I get my hands on his phone I'm deleting that app.
    Me either, though I would like to do a lets play channel on YouTube at some point, but I lack a computer decent enough for me to do what I would like to.

I didn't say makes U fat; in fact with Pokemon go it's quite the opposite. But it does mess with the mind, which is much worse imo.
    I've shipped them since the very beginning :) Also, remember the first episode? How many girls were infatuated? A whole crowd of them. Who burst into said crowd? Natsu. How many girls were released from the charm spell? One: Lucy. Why were no other girls affected by Natsu running into the crowd? Lucy later says that charm spells were broken by realization, but how did she come to realize that she was under a charm spell if she was under the effects of it? You'd think that with the charm spell, she would only be able to think about her love for Bora, but something about Natsu made her realize that it was fake love, a spell. Apparently, it's been said in the manga that charm spells are only broken without realization by a person's soul mate.

Also, I forgot to mention the Invisible Lucy episode in my earlier list. That was a Nalu episode, too.

I introduced Fairy Tail to two cousins of mine (I'll call them Sakka (the older of the two) and Miru (the younger)), and two of my friends. I may have already mentioned one of them, from here on Koneko. She's been watching Fairy Tail since January(?). Also, the other friend will from now on be known as Ame.
    Anyways, all four of them love it. I haven't been able to talk at all about it with Sakka since the last time I saw her (end of June), but I've been emailing Miru, and she is at about the middle of season 2, the Oracion Seis arc, which is the same place that Koneko is at. Miru, unfortunately, DOES NOT SHIP NALU!!!!! She understands that they have their cute moments, but doesn't think they would be good as a couple. She told me that if Lisanna weren't dead, then she would ship Natsu and Lisanna :'( I'm not excited for when she finds out that Lisanna is very much alive... Koneko and Ame both ship Nalu, though, so yay!!! Ame is in the middle of the Tower of Heaven arc, last I heard.

What are your opinions on the other FT ships? (Gruvia, Jerza, Grayza, Gale...)
    I see.

Yes yes I know; it's all in your head, it's 90% mental, if u put your mind to it u can accomplish anything (George mcfly ftw), blah blah blah. Pokemon is a curse on all who get into it. And when you also consider almost everyone between 20 and 30 today have had some interaction with Pokemon it's no wonder many people lack hope for the future.
    Lillith: *Pauses for a second, and then brings Corrin back to the normal plain, but also seems tp have dissapeared*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…