• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm doing pretty all right. I'm getting into Pokémon Breeding, which is a lot better in Sun and Moon.
    Had a great time at the German Comic Con last weekend. I even managed to get first prize in a Super Smash Bros tournament, the prize was a goodiebag including a "New Nintendo 3DS XL Hyrule edition"!!! Op zaterdag was ik btw Glenn Quagmire, zondag was ik Vacuum Luigi. :)
    Muahahaha!

But you look confused and don't know what to do
    It's hard to get an answer when you haven't got a clue
    If you work it out, tell me what you find

Your point is invalid!
    *Enjoys the good stuff that is also cheap, like FTL*

Is 400 MB of music a lot? I have only a 1 GB memory card because the 4 GB one broke.

But it's an achievement!

Evil Zorua bit me!
    *Whacks you with the stick*
    Well too bad, it is not.

Oh no...

Not really...
    You can't sell digital.

Along with tons of other ones...

That's the coward run, I'm not doing that again! Unless Coming in for my Pacifism Run on HARD.

*Shoves a stick in your mouth and opens it*
    LOOK AT THESE FANGS!
    Okay fine!
    *Throws a ball at mud in your face*
    We're even!

Wait, what is this even about?

I thought you mean undertale?

Hmm, I have it on my PC somehow...

Cloaking is the only way to avoid utter destruction though.

They just don't like sunlight, wait a minute...
    You're one! *Holding a jar full of holy water and garlic* Don't come any closer!
    Nee klopt haha was druk bezig met allerlei dingen regelen voor de universiteit. Vandaag is het eindelijk duidelijk hoe m'n rooster werkt. :p
    Tied to a chair in some dark fairy forest...

yes. you. do.

There isn't much reason for me to play it again, unless it got new dlc/updates?
    Because 10 euros for 4-8 hours of playtime is just not worth it. I have a few games that have like 40+ hours on record
    that costed less than five!

This one!
    http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/621140

*Hugs you*
    DRONE SWARM INCOMING! We're gonna die!
    Or the superweapon, which is worse is subjective...

Sleepwalkers, werewolves, those utterly mental people playing FTL on hard...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…