• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I will just drop it regardless of things. It's pretty much obvious that he'll never progress and I don't want to waste 30 minutes every Thursday for nothing. I'd rather spare those 432~ hours wasted by watching a neverending show for something else.
    We'll probably get Ash's 2D artwork model as well on the characters page. xD
    I'm so glad they didn't hide him. xD
    I say:
    XY Outfit > AG Outfit > SM Outfit > BW Outfit > DP Outfit > OS outfit

The only con I have with the SM Outfit is that he's not wearing gloves or maybe he'll get a new pair later on,
    like Serena changing her outfit, but short of that, I like it. xD

I'm also in the pool of fans who doesn't really care if Ash wins a League or not.
    I wonder what his reaction to Alola not having Gyms will be, though. xD
    Brock wasn't on the first poster for DP and look what happened there. And I don't like the look of this new Ash. I'll wait till we get more info but he looks like a dork.
    Meh… I still would take that over BW Ash. If SuMo Ash is an incompetent idiot again, it's over. I'd rather have Ash finish in an high note than have him dumbed down again.
    I'm doing pretty good myself lol Finally getting back to the forums after a super long hiatus... Are you excited for Sun and Moon?
    Same here. The Japanese website should launch with the HD wallpaper quality poster,
    and it might have a little more info. xD

KG said in his video that he actually loves Ash's design and a promise is a promise. He will still be reviewing the series in full,
    and he doesn't regret saying that. xD

[Agreed. xD]

I wonder if TPCi will reveal the English Version of the poster when they release the next batch of SM news. Probably won't.
    Maybe they will if they're gonna have a dub sneak peek, again. xD

I think either Lisa Ortiz, Kate Bristol (Astrid, Julia from Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V) or a new New York VA will voice Mallow in the dub. xD
    I wonder who'll voice Lillie and Lana. Maybe Lana could be a companion. She has Popplio. xD

And Lillie in the anime? Could our dream of Ash having a female rival finally be a thing at long last?! xD

Lol, similar to XY having 10 episodes left trending Twitter,
    Ash going to school is trending Twitter's search feeds. xD
    3 days until the TV Tokyo announcement. I think it'll be anime footage. These screencaps on the poster are probably from the reveal. xD

[Forget it guys, Serena was eliminated from the main cast. It's over... though I could be wrong.
    They did hide DP Brock for awhile. xD]
    Can't wait. xD

[
    They're in denial or admit it's over and shall continue to hate the anime for eternity *rolls eyes*. xD
    serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?639684-Amourshipping-General-Discussion-V-2-*Spoiler-Warning*/page520
    ]
    Lol. xD
    It should leak though Thursday - Saturday at the earliest. xD

The new SM thread is an absolutely perfect exam of why I hate this fandom.
    Overgrown 2 year olds... -Give SM a chance before writing it off as trash. -____-
    [My apologies, but Smh at Cress. -__-

Watching the Amourshippers having meltdowns has been the best part, though. xD]

Dein doesn't like Ash's new face design on the poster at least,
    and he will rant about the series if Ash's hypothetical reset is BW levels,
    but if it's only a little one, he'll let it slide. He's gonna give the premiere
    episodes a shot and see where it goes from there.
    I admit that Ash has taken the spotlight a bit too much. The whole Diggersby Hunter thing could have been handled by a teammate, rather than having Ash hog 90% of the battles. However, after his terrible handling in BW, I was fine with him getting some "compensation", but I wouldn't want him to steal too much screentime from his future companions even if I won't probably be around anymore.
    If having a personality means being an incompetent idiot, then I'd take Robot Ash any day. Or AG Ash, which was the perfect mix between personality and competence.
    I mean, it's the status quo with a fresh new travelling companions in a new region since Hoenn. I mean, 4 regios of that happening should be enough for people to not raise their hopes xD
    Meh, I don't like that premise. I will give it a shot, but will drop this saga of it doesn't convince me. I don't want a BW 2.0, since it would just be an hassle for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…