• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• She could but she doesn't really fit that role. She's the cook and we all know that the cook is the third wheel.
    If course it's not an actual real life school most likely. It's probably a Pokémon version of a school.
    CoroCoro confirmed he's going to it in the scan, but we don't know how long he's staying there. xD

Heck for all we know, the school plot could only be for the series premiere. xD
    You can't seems, obviously but I'm still sitting here with my face in my hand
    at all of the imbeciles who are mindlessly trashing it to no one over a poster. xD
    It sounds like Ash will be getting a reset lol
    "It would be funny if his mom forced him to go to school" lol xD
    Your post made Kalos Adventurer want to punch you in the face. xD
    Lmao. xD
    Maybe Ash decides to become the greatest trainer by graduating school. I think he is going to defeat all Trial Challenges (Totem Pokemon) to graduate school. xD
    I prefer to keep my expectations very low now. If Serena gets a special or cameo, then good for her. If not, it was fun while it lasted.
    Mallow is most likely the third wheel since she is the typical gym leader who can cook. Aside from that, all the others will just be recurring characters so that still leaves an open spot for the female lead.
    Lack of continuity. It seems the staff is doing everything to keep everything as self-contained as possible, for "reasons".
    Yeah it's most likely the Island Trials but they're going to be done in school-like format rather than just another swimming around island to island like the Orange Islands... Do you think the main girl is going to have a goal? I feel like Ash is going to be the main goal focus like in OS and BW
    Well that's over now. But I suppose she'll still be a hot topic until she leaves and linger even after awhile too.
    Absolutely! I cant wait to find out what the school premise and who the main Poke-Girl is going to be in this series lol I'm hoping it's Mallow, she seems like a mature sisterly type
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…