• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SkyBlue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, a lot is going on in Pokemon, which is great, gives you many different Pokemon, choices, and strategies to use.
    No I was just wanting one that's all, probably use it for fun.

Also, you have to remember, they've only revealed Alolan Formes for Gen 1 Pokemon so far, we all want other Gen's to get the same treatment, but of course that's probably something on Gen 1 would get, or we'll have to wait until New Gen's, or Remakes for them to open it up to others. Although they didn't do a good job of that with Mega Evolution, but since the game was Hoenn's, it did make sense for Hoenn to get majority of the Mega Pokemon.
    hey sky :3 also your on discord but I never see you type lol I am alright just got a small weather change cold...
    you welcome and dear god I just was looking at the mega thread in sun and moon and I think its drifting off from topic lmfao what does a wild kanghskan have to do with mega eventhough we have a mega kang. I will be going to bed soon though got work tommorow too :3 and I will be having it on showdown as well so if you need to battle there since your busy with school you can do that :3 as well as the tournament will be lasting longer then normal tournaments since the rounds include different teirs and everyone is required to battle opponent regions once.
    yeah sito hasn't been active i quite awhile so you can have it :3 I just double checked I will be messaging him about his inactivity and loosing his position. I will be updating in a few days also check tef we got a new tourmanent going on soon :3
    Early Bird already basically does that, halves your turns of sleep.
    Illuminate, that would totally make it useful.
    Big Pecks is okay.
    Healer should work in Singles, would help if you don't have Heal Bell or Aromatherapy present.
    As for Shed Skin, having it work like Shed Shell would be a bit of a step up, although they're only trapped by Shadow Tag, and if someone decides to use Mean Look or so.
    Normalize should get a boost in making Normal-type moves stronger since it already turns all moves to Normal.

Also, that's what Hone Claws is for, raising that Accuracy lol.
    Yeah, I'm hoping Oranguru is bulky and has a reliable recovery move, Meloetta is good, but it's not that bulky to survive big hits, and I guess it's just not everyone's first choice of choosing either.

And yeah, Accelerock will be nice to have, and of course a pain for Fire, Flying, and Ice-types, plus with Lycanroc having Keen Eye, I'm hoping it allows it to see its opponent anyways regardless of Accuracy. Opponent cannot lower its Accuracy, and he's immune to opposing evasion boosts. Its just Keen Eye isn't on many useful Pokemon, and the ones who are useful that get it have another better ability to utilize. I think Keen Eye should boost Accuracy for the Pokemon with it, considering they should be able to see their target.
    Yeah, I like Oranguru a lot, but Passimian has that amazing ability, of course both are made for Double Battles, so hopefully the in-game facility has AI who actually use amazing strategies with it. As for Lycanroc, I am loving the Midday Form, but not enough to add it to my team just yet, I'd like to see what other Pokemon the games are hiding, which is most likely to be revealed the coming week for release, but its nice to at least probably have that as then I'd have a counter to the much anticipated Ice weakness I always have.

Loving the customization, and the ability to dye white clothing. Of course I'll have to decide if I'm going to dye them or keep it white. Hopefully there's a way to wash the dye out and change its color back to white for dying it another color.

Pokemon Refresh would probably get the same usage as Amie did, although the addition to removing status is neat, just remembering I can do that would be the problem, unless I just happen to have Antidote and Paralyze Heal on me.
    Yeah, hoping it comes along with a date for the next announcement too. Probably October 3rd since the 1st and 2nd are Saturday & Sunday and they seem to like weekday announcements. Hope they officially reveal Rockruff's Evolution in English, and if they feel the need to throw in something extra, that would be fine too.
    Yeah, what a shame, the trolling be real at times. And of course the announcing of another announcement is how they keep us waiting for that next day. Doing it this way isn't all bad, as instead of waiting for the release date or until next CoroCoro, we at least have another date to wait on for more information. Next Tuesday on the 20th now.
    Yeah realy hoping on that for sun/moon also, would be awsome! Or at least some new move that allows you to clear hazards :D
    The other option to counter hazards and setups can be fast/prankster taunt users, that's what I might look into, all though they all pretty much can get OHKO
    I looked it up again and it says 2 non-uber legendaries ^^
    Oh and I'm pretty sure the rules say 2 non-uber legendaries per team, correct me if im mistaken!
    Yeah I need hazard removal to begin with, and something to stop setting up, mew was to weak to come in and taunt and I don't my Vaporeon wich I use with roar, I usualy swap him around with Sylveon for cleric

Need Defog or rapin spinn altough im not a fan of the mons that use it :/

Was a good game, well played ! :D
    Hey, I'm up for the electric gym challenge on trinity league if you still are up for it! :)

Playing on AS, online now!

IGN: Akaharu ; FC: 4571-1338-9622
    Looking forward to it as well. It may go over what CoroCoro gave us, it may not. But considering the date it seems possible to go over CoroCoro, as well as show Oak's Cousin. If it does give Starter Evolution Second Stages, I'm sure people will then go back to the scan that showed the supposedly final evolutions find something to link them all together. The Speculation Thread will explode then!

You looking into a crystal ball to see the future, that's new. As for me, everything's moving slow which is a good thing. Probably going to open up a process to get more Overseer's, at least 2 more since I only have 3 including myself.

Been trying to get back into playing Pokemon Go when I go out, but I think I'll wait for the update that's supposed to be coming.
    Yeah, they're having fun showing off Pokemon for later reveals. UB-01 is also awesome, just have to determine what they're going to do with the Ultra Beasts now and what purpose they'll serve during the main story or potentially post-game, as well as how strong they plan on making them.

The Characters are all looking great too, makes you actually want to encounter people more and more.
    Yeah, already thought of the Pixilate, and Refrigerate Ability users having a hard time against this Dragon, unless they're carrying another form of stab, but usually Mega Gardevoir only carries Hyper Voice. As with Altaria you have to determine if its the Physical set.

I like Type: Null, his name may not be the best, but his design is cool, I see it being a standalone of course, and having good stats since its clearly a combination of other Pokemon parts. Could've been a really great way to make Ghost|Normal.
    haha thanks sky and I am doing alright just breeding a bit for the trade shop and its okay no worries I understand we get busy sometimes all I ask is to stay active enough as you can which once per month posts will do :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…