• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just saw your post in the shiny trading thread. For future reference just PM or VM me. It's more direct and I almost didn't notice your post and would have never known to respond lol plus it keeps the thread clear from trade negotiation clutter :)

Anyway, I am also after a shiny nicknameable Thundurus in addition to the Dialga, as well as any events I don't have. I am open to other offers though! Nicknameable competitive shinies would be next up, but I do consider offers of other competitive shinies like the Heracross you mentioned. Unfortunately I do have a shiny Heracross in my list, but if it's nicknameable I would definitely be interested, or if it is at least different than mine I may be as well!

Welcome to the forums by the way! :)
    yeah i would like to have one fairywitch :)
    my ign is Nadimo and my FC is 0791 1879 2190
    imm gonna add you now, just pm me when you have the time :)
    i can give you a female ha wailmer with EMs in exchange :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…