• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yea fast taunt/pranster user or magic bounce is the other way to counter it. Honestly I never use hazards either but there aren't very many......um..........viable electric types, to be used competitively, to choose from so I tried getting creative. I'm kind of sad now because I already caught a raikou but I didn't SR it for good stats T.T meh, its just like jolteon anyways.
    oh it does say 2, huh, could've sworn it used to only be 1 x3
    that's fine, I'll definitely be adding a new member to my team then this opens up more possibilities.
    I'm not a big fan of rapid spinner or defog users either x3
    I really really grudgingly have excadrill on the team, but I know if I don't have something to at least attempt hazard removal then I'll get super setup on with like x3 spikes and rocks and then yea......not fun
    hoping sun&moon bring back defog as a hm or a move tutor so that I'll have more options and better 'mons to use it. Doesn't help either that literally no electric types get rapid spin or defog ;A;

and I'll reread, I might be thinking of the other league I'm in and if so then I need to rework my team because I've been making teams under that assumption/rule >.<
    Yeah I need hazard removal to begin with, and something to stop setting up, mew was to weak to come in and taunt and I don't my Vaporeon wich I use with roar, I usualy swap him around with Sylveon for cleric

Need Defog or rapin spinn altough im not a fan of the mons that use it :/

Was a good game, well played ! :D
    Good game! even if we didn't see much of either teams ^w^''
    it's not often I get to setup and sweep with altaria (mainly because its not a standard iv spread heh, I really should breed a better one)
    hey, I'll need a few mins to get my team together but I can take your challenge soon if you're still up for it
    No problem, and I actually had a team that would've probably beaten that team, but of course I ended up removing them all and replacing them with this team. LOL
    I should learn to stay with my first team choice. Good Luck with the remainder of the League, and as Sun/Moon approach, hopefully someone would want to come and take up any of the remaining open Gym Positions, or else I'll just let current leaders take them up if they wish to have another Gym until someone else fit for the position comes along.
    That was fun, would've put together an entire new team, but 2 of the Pokemon I have planned for that team I don't have at all, which are Wish Chansey, and Sheer Force + Rock Climb Tauros. Mostly would like the Tauros more as I can use anything as a Cleric.
    Well, next time we battle, you can expect me to be more prepared, and you might see some changes made, if not the entire team. I usually try to have multiple teams made, but I'm going to focus on editing this one first, and fixing up what needs to be fixed.
    Was a really good game, and yeah I used this team a lot in past battles and it worked wonders, but now I realized what I can do to edit it and reform it a bit. I thought my Clefable had Heal Bell, would've helped with all of your status using's.
    Alright, I'll meet you online, also what game are we battling on, that way I know what exact team I have to bring?
    I can take on your battle now, just send me your FC so I can add you. Also, it works better to post your message on the persons page you're talking too, just in case you didn't know.
    Well im set up right now, I'm still up for a few hours, if not today, tomorrow night or friday/saturday afternoon should be fine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…