• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WHOOP!!!!SSS... WRONG MESSENGER... I meant to send that to someone else.... byeee.... (PS. Hope you have a nice day. ^_^)
    Hi. How are you? Hope you have a nice day.... How are you feeling? I haven't really done much that lately. I was so bored. and I forgot what I was talking about....
    ----------
    Signature

Ash's Rainbow Sinnoh Team

Infernape(Powerhouse)
    Buizel(Originally Belonged To Dawn)
    Pikachu(Ash's First Pokemon)
    Torterra(Status Unknown)
    Gible(Should have replaced Staraptor rather than Gliscor)
    Gliscor (R.I.P.)
    Staraptor(The one that was originally going to be replaced by Gible)
    ----------
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

Your argument is invalid.
    I'd love to see your proof that Gliscor is dead. Not only that, I'd like to see your "talent" that you talk about in your title.
    How is Gliscor dead? Your sig makes no sense at all.... its just your opinion (not a very good one at that).
    ----------
    :mad:That is why I am very unlucky in this stupid shop just because I'm your arched enemy and also because Gliscor is your least favorite pokemon. I'm the unluckiest user in this shop. Goodbye forever you GLISCOR-HATING TWERP!!!:mad:
    ----------
    Wow. You are the twerp. NL doesnt not ban people for the fun of it. Not only did you break lots of rules, but you wish to complain about it? Sorry, but rules are there for people to read. She's doing us a favour by making badges, and I'm surprised she hasn't completely flipped because of people like you breaking the rules every dam time. I suggest you just wait until your ban ends, but your now going to be on permanent ban becuase of your childish comment. NL is not your arch-enemy and gliscor is not her least favourite pokemon. It because of you breaking thwe rules. Thats what she hates. Rule-Breakers. Next time READ

Edit: Your profile says you are smart. I beg to differ...
    Hey dude just to let you now, being a good member for a monthh won't get you modded.
    Okay, so it was meth, I forgot, sorry. Look, I don't want to hear about Spencer Martin any more, if you don't mind. It's a sensitive subject for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…