• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you going to be looking at the leaks?

If so, could you do me a favor? I don't want to see any story spoilers but still want other stuff, so whenever the leaker posts something about new Pokémon/Alola forms/Z-Moves, can you tell or link me to a pic if he posted one?
    ----------
    zzOkay. I need some help. Can anyone here read and translate japanese clearly? I want to look into this corocoro more.
    ----------
    what are you looking for in particular? I'm still learning japanese, but I can do a decent job on the parts where all the kanji are clear enough on the scans to make out (in some parts they're a blurry mess).
    Ah, an excellent installment! Such rigorous attention to the passage of time, as well as development of surroundings! The induction of color, steel and dark types, as well as stronger narrative, really elevated Generation 2 to stratospheric quality! While I value Red and Blue to be godsends, as they were my gracious introduction into the world of Pokémon, I firmly believe that without as strapping a sequel as Johto, the franchise would have suffered itself to possible mediocrity, judging by the genre in composite.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…