• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
matthew11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol that's funny.
    Yeah. One liners aren't really allowed in the clubs threads either except if you're club owner
    I work at a fast food restaurant.
    Hey if/when the new Amourshipping thread opens you should probably make a rule about Serena topics being redirected to the new Serena club and anime discussion for the anime forum
    Hahah that's definitely not something that would work on most people! As for me, I just finished the last exam of my degree a few days ago. And now I'm absolutely free for a while! Feels strange tbh. Having nothing to do. I've been doing something or the other for the last three years almost non stop, and now all of a sudden, there's nothing. So I plan to do a couple of projects for fun, while waiting for a potential job, or the next intake for my masters.
    No worries, you don't need to apologize. I understand completely. I haven't been very active myself. Life has been kicking my *** lately.

I heard that Goodra is returning for the league. Don't know how true that is but if it does return, I will be so disappointed. I wanted Ash to get a Pokemon from Oak's lab that can mega evolve to fill the last spot on his team. Like Charizard. I just don't get the writers. What is the point of introducing mega evolution if you're not going to give the main character a mega ring. It's really dumb.

I'm on vacation now myself. Usually the school year here lasts from the beginning of September to the end of June. So I'm off till the beginning of September. I've been looking for a job and have come up empty.

I don't remember that. I know they had the split ribbon from that contest in the last episode of AG. But I don't remember May giving him a stuffed teddiursa. I might have to go and rewatched the whole AG to see. It's been so long since I've seen Ag of the anime so I could be wrong.

Same. I've seen a lot of people in the Amour thread saying what was the point of giving Amour all this buildup and don't give it some sort of resolution at the end of XYZ. I think those people fail to realize ships are not the main focus of the anime. The main plot is Ash achieving his dream of becoming the world's greatest Pokemon Master. I would love for it to become canon but I don't think it's going to happen. I haven't seen that movie in so long. I should probably go back and watch it.
    Ha ha. But in all seriousness, you should get proper rest. Wait what? Why? Oh wait, never mind. Yeah, I agree with that. Either is entirely viable. Oh, okay. Because I don't remember reading that there was going to be a third season.
    Thanks for that. Of course that's why. :p I guess I'm just on Chitoge's side 'cause, well, I'm not a girly girl that likes being a girl so I can't really do much in terms of what's considered feminine beyond the basics. Like cooking basic meals (nothing like Raku or Onodera or even Chitoge for that matter but shh...) and sewing holes. But, again, as long as Raku is happy with it, I don't mind. Wait, there's going to be a third season?
    My gosh. XD No, but I think I might. If I can find where I can read it translated. I only saw its anime. And my brother and mom. They really like it. Im fact, my brother is playing the first theme song of season two while typing this. And my mom is for Onodera too. As long as Raku is happy with his choice, I'm fine, but I'm on Chitoge's team until then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…