• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
deoxysdude94
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I took multiple art classes in high school for 4 years. I'm hoping to attend college eventually. Most likely a community school.
    It takes tons of practice! Practice makes perfect. I don't make money doing art, but I wish I did! Someday I want to go back to school for art.
    Hey nice to meet ya. I like to hand draw. Comicbook art/anime related stuff is my favorite work. I've gotten better over the years using Photoshop and other programs
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

Hello mister Deoxys! College is great and adulting is not as fun as we all thought it would be! I am never online anymore but I'll try to be, my apologies for not keeping in touch it has been a hectic ride!
    ----------
    banned because if we revisit sinnoh I want wifi underground
    ----------
    This seriously needs to happen. In fact, I've compiled a big list of ideas that I want to see in the inevitable Sinnoh remakes. I can PM it to you if you're curious.
    I like Symphony X :)

Nightwish - tho not keen on Floor Jansen tbh-, Epica <3, Sirenia, Leaves Eyes are some real bands. I need to find more to listen to though. Woah! That's so awesome! So you have your own band? :D
    No, it's a channel. They air old cartoon network shows, including Pokemon. Every year they would start from Indigo league to BW and then when they finish they start over agian. They're currently showing Orange Islands.
    I've watched it in the past, but it was on boomerang. Are you from the states?

Also, I know YouTube posts episodes online too.
    Eh, I'm probably within one of those letters. (I am not medicated, nor tested, but something is definitely wrong with me. lol).
    No worries, just curious.
    ----------
    banned because if Schade met me irl and we had a conversation he'd have a displeasant mental image for life.
    ----------
    How should I feel about this? lol
    ----------
    banned because I still have hope pokemon Sun and Moon take place in south france, to connect to kalos.
    ----------
    This is precisely what I was thinking... They would take place in Kalos except with Southern Kalos now accessible. Southern Kalos would have a legendary Pokémon mythology of its own involving the sun and the moon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…