• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I missed out on a Wigglytuff the other day lol. I've been on 3rd shift for a while now so I have to stay up all night to keep my sleep schedule intact lol. I feel like the catch rate has got harder. It took me 7 poke balls to get a Caterpie I'm serious lol. XD Have a good night Fairy ^_^
    Hey I see a Jigglypuff on your nearby list lol ^_^
    3 Pokestops in a row. Not bad. I see team Instinct runs that gym lol. I've been noticing team Instinct taking over more gyms. When the game first came out everyone was Valor and Mystic all day lol
    That's cool that you have a Gym by your house. I wish I had a Pokestop in my place lol. Thanks! Yeah now I can edit it. I feel bad forgetting about that, but now I can edit it :D
    I got my Photoshop back Fairy. Now I can make artwork again when I have the time ^_^

I found my old flash drive that had it stored. I've been packing things up because I'm moving to a new apartment and I've been coming across stuff I lost lol
    It's okay thanks for offering anyway :)

If you have any apricorn ball mons then that's something u can help with :)
    I can't even find a Charmander lol...I can find Squirtle and Bulbasaur, but Charmander doesn't want to show up for me :p
    thank you! and I saw but idk if I'll get ot participate ;A;
    got a couple of exams coming up for college and another essay I'm going to have to write soon x.x
    if I have the time I'll definitely join ^w^
    Yeah..I get sick of hatching the same old stuff. Makes me lose interest :/ I love it how everyone gets starters in their 2km eggs and I'm over here hatching my 200th Caterpie lol
    Hey fairy :D
    I'd love love love to switch to electric type when you update the rules and everything. Having the same typing for trinity and TEF will make things a lot easier on me ^w^
    Great thank you! I just signed up should be fun been awhile since I've battled on PS I should get teams ready there only have a few OU teams on there
    Lol I'll take flying gym if that's ok, that type has much more then bug ^_^ I thought bout fire since it's my fave type but I'm fire leader in poke gyms so flying should be fun :D I like bug but not much in what I can use that's near OU level type mons without using same handful of mons
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…