• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pokemon fan 132

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, I am Shadao from Bulbagarden. And I remember we have different thoughts about continuity. Whereas you would prefer to bring back all the old continuity and cast back to the modern anime, I prefer that Ash have his journey end on a high note and have him be replaced by a new character. I understand where you're coming from in that regards but I felt with the anime adhering to the games and its new characters to no ends, it would be better for Ash to be replaced and remembered as a legend than to see his character be eroded away to fit in a role that a new protagonist would do better.
    Yeah I agree they're too short. I dunno how they'll do N and Team Plasma justice as I'm pretty sure they'll need like a series of 30 minute episodes to properly showcase their story.
    Hm so far Generations has been ok and it looks like not everything will be revolving around Red, thank goodness XD
    *hugs* :D I am sorry for worrying you. Yep, the crown I told you about fell off, and since then, the problems have began again, lol (big surprise!). I wear a mouth guard for teeth grinding, and I think it stopped fitting correctly, and now I have these huge canker sores (I hope that's what they are, anyway) in the back of my mouth, hurting off and on, with the teeth hurting randomly as well. I am starting to feel sick so I wonder if they are abscesses. :( I have to call the dentist tomorrow since they aren't open today. I have a bad feeling about this, so I hope everything is alright...sigh. :(

As for other life things, I'll go more into detail over PM. But I am really trying hard not to be negative. :p

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed. I guess now I truly give up on any references to the original series and whatnot. I pretty much accepted it before, but I guess a part of me was hopeful with the anniversary, with Misty and Brock TCG cards and figures. :( Honestly tho, I would have been fine with this new series even without reference to OS if the animation/character design wasn't changed like this. It's so different from what we're used to. The animation for XY/Z is great, so I really don't understand the change, but I guess they're trying to change things up to attract new fans? This also happened with a few other shows, IIRC, like Scooby Doo. I guess it's the only way to stay relevant nowadays. It's sad, because SM games look amazing. :( I'm not sure if I'll be watching, or I might just let this series go like BW and watch later if the next series is any good. At least we have Pokemon Generations to look forward to (and also I look forward to SM in Pokemon Adventures manga), even if they are short.
    Hm I guess that's fair, but I guess he could stay competent too, just not outside battles xD
    Hm I agree there
    I'm here to let you know that I'm alive, unfortunately having dental issues again, which is why I haven't responded to you, as well as other life issues. :( Wish I had some better updates for you, but it is what it is. I hope you're doing well. I had to login after I heard the news about S&M anime and tell you my thoughts. I am so disappointed. :( I hoped for the best, but... I'm not really sure about this new series. :(
    Thanks for caring :) What are your thoughts on the new SM poster? :D Ash looks goofy lol.
    I am fine, how are you? I hope all is well.

I am rewatching Pokemon and oh boy... Misty brightened my day. She is just the best girl and no one can convince me otherwie. I miss her and her Pokemon so much. Starmie was my favorite. Very pretty <3 I wish it had proper screen time :(

The amount of Misty ads is not normal (20th anniversary edition Pokemon TCG Deck Shield)

[IMG]

She is so ready for Alola :P

[IMG][imgsize=300]http://img06.deviantart.net/3c83/i/2016/150/d/0/alola_adventues_by_aaml_anidala-da4dpk3.png[/imgsize]
    Hi there! How do you feel about the possibility of Ash finally winning the league ? Just few more days to go, kudos to the writers for hiding the outcome of the battle till the very end.

EDIT : Happy birthday.. enjoy and stay blessed :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…