• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
lilbluecorsola

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it's why I disappeared a few years ago.

No problem Jess, I look forward to talking to you more today.
    Yeah, it's been a while. Good to see you're still around. I've been all right, just kinda doin' the college thing and whatnot.
    I see it like this: if you're doing something that you are genuinely interested in, and that you aren't doing for selfish reasons like money, you are helping others. As you probably know, I used to have a suicidal streak, and books helped keep me alive long enough to get help. My philosophy major is something I am interested in, AND can help people; I can be a lawyer, teacher, anything really. If you're doing something purely for other people, it's going to end up with you hating it, which turns into resentment. At least that's how I see it. Writers live very meaningful lives, especially if they're writing about something close to their heart. If you've ever read Tuesdays with Morrie, you'll know a great example of how a writer spoke from his heart and helped people. Eh, that's just my two cents, though.
    >.> College isn't about being molded by your parents. It's about being able to choose what you really want to do, and then doing it. I hate it when parents tell their kids what they're going to be when they grow up. The only thing worse than that is when a college student chooses a degree based on how much money they'll earn rather than if it's truly their calling. Sorry for ranting.

I'm a Philosophy/History major. I did not choose this for the job market, and certainly not for the money (of which there is little; most philosophers are poor). I chose this path because I love to learn and stretch my mind, and the subjects call to me.
    Hmmmm. Usually you have at least the first year of college to do basic classes that don't completely relate to your major - use that time to figure out what you want to do. However, I would recommend going in as an English major; specifically Creative Writing. You're such a talented writer, I could definitely see you going places.

Do you like History or Mythology? Those also seem like things that are up your alley.
    Oh really? College is far superior to high school, at least from my experience. Or are you starting college this fall? o0 I thought you were a senior?

What're you planning to major in? And have you picked a school?
    Less than two weeks, yay! I love going to school, learning is my thang.

Do you like school? I know high school is tough, but it gets better...
    Eh. I usually don't even like thinking about that stuff if I don't have to.

Sounds good to me =P When does school start up for you?
    Those Pokemon fetish things disgust me. Well, it would make interesting, heartstring-tugging literature... but I dunno how you'd feel about it after it was done. I could not do it, for my own emotional safety.
    The main thing I can see being wrong with that is the emotional investment in writing it. I would never write a bio about rape because I personally would feel horrible just imagining it happening to a Pokemon or a human. It's horrible that it occurs in the real world, and I just don't think I'd being able to write that into a world I go to escape from the hard real life I live.

But eh, that's just me.
    Fweee, thankees Jess. <3

Lol, that'll be great. Which zone are you planning to do it in?

OMG CAN I VISIT MAYBE?
    Cleffa is mine =o I've been searching for years and have been hatching like crazy for it XD

I taught my Gardevoir all the Hidden Powers. MAHAHAHA Master of the Elements.
    I am looking for Cleffa, Cubone, and Chimchar right now. I REALLY want a Cleffa. It's my second favorite Pokemon.

lol, I just mega splurged on Gardevoir. Almost 700k coins in one shot. You could always do that =p
    Ahhhh. Sorry bout the topic jump lol. My mind wanders late at night.

I know what you mean. The only reason I don't have a Jolteon right now is because they are so overused. Ugh, I hate not being able to use a Pokemon I like due to stigma.

I'll keep my eye out for any of those =O

Oh, and Secret Bases are wastes XD
    Well, I've heard that you'll either love or hate it. All the diehard fans love it, while the other ones are like... eh. You should go see either Up or Ice Age and tell me how they are =o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…