• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually ran out of box space, I made a trade with lord fighting recently and got like almost 40 dream ball mons and have enough space just to make a trade with road to get from her and the 4 I need to get with Lord, without bank I'm unable to take on more mons and I'm not getting bank again till I get a new 3ds which won't be till oct. 28th
    I'm online and not afk i just have pokemon in the background while i wait for trade notifications.
    Ready when you are.
    6:02 GMT =7 EDIT: Still online
    6:54 pm GMT-7 EDIT Online still, but I just noticed the shop was closed. I'd ask a lot of questions, but... well I'll leave it alone.
    I added you to my Friendslist but it says that we aren't "friends". Did I never give you my FC? It's 3926-5853-1176.
    No worries! I also see 491 kb with the image link you gave me, so I updated it with that one. Hopefully this one should be fine. xD
    Thanks again, by the way. ^^
    Letting yoiu know now, while i remain online pretty much all day just in case something like this is happening, i might not respond immediately (overwatch matches are a little hard to tear attention away from :\ )
    Okay Fairy, so I got a sig check from Grey Wind, and it turns out the gif size is over the limit. I'm not sure if there's a way you'd be able to decrease the size without losing the quality itself. I can find a different gif that might help, but at the same time, I don't want you to end up going through the struggle of fixing each frame. x_x; (I'm aware of how that goes... the first few times I tried to make an animated gif banner, it was quite tedious.) So um... I'm not sure which would you prefer. ;w;
    Hmmm... well, I don't think it's really that important. But at the same time, I don't want to have you go through something that might seem a bit of a struggle. xD
    So don't worry about it! I know I previously specified it, but I think this one still looks just as fine without the italics. Thank you again, though. :]
    I literally just last week learned how to sign out of discord xD
    but I forget to do it, I just close the window for it and forget about it..
    and yea we got some rain here in texas which brought in a cold front though it's just barely on the chilly side so it's pretty nice outside.
    Yay, thanks for the heads up! (Actually typing this on mobile as we speak, haha.)
    I do have one quick small change, if possible. Can you italicize her name? ^^;
    Would be much appreciated! I love how it turned out overall. <3
    Oh. I am moving to USA next year, wanted to make some inquiries before I actually did. Got about 250-300 days before I do. :)
    Yeah sorry, kinda fell asleep . I can do Wednesday, what would be the best time to get logged in? I am GMT -7
    I'm not really sure when you are available for trade, but at least for now my schedule is open.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…