• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ascended Dialga

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *yay for hugs!!*

Oooh, that's fun. Sketchie's dealing with ART because his files didn't save properly and he is Anger.
    I've had Differential Equations in high school, and I've got Linear Algebra in the next half semester, have you got any tips for me? :)

Thanks so much, good luck to you too.
    It is! I'm almost done with the first story! It will probably need serious tweaking though. ;_;

I originally joined Club Penguin back in March 2008, followed by Toontown in June 2008. I don't play Club Penguin as much anymore. If anything, I just try to get the monthly 450 coins and to obtain the new pins. XD Toontown closed back in 2013, but at least I had X to play and so forth. :p

To make it even better, the characters are of French descent. ^o^
    Indeed! It started back in November of last year, but back in March was the first time I began to actually write it. XD

It's about a robot Utopian society. It's composed of three stories from three different characters' lives (Chloe and Cassandra being two of them). It's completely based off of the Disney MMORPG Toontown Online (I used to play that game like crazy way back then hahaha), but with my own flare to it. :>
    But it's an icicle/ice ball. No kidding

While it's now my profile picture, it means something else I won't go into detail...
    I thought of allowing Battle Maison, but then it'd be too easy for some people as the Maison AI can just be nothing at times, and at other times they choose to just be annoying.
    I've seen your battle and couldn't accept that since it was Battle Maison. I edited the rules to make it more clearly, as well as posted too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…