• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thing is, Hilda in the manga was kinda disappointing for me. Hilbert got a lot more attention (then got a wtf ending) while Hilda was just like "hey I've got an agency" and was a lot more interested in musicals, which was not how I imagined Hilda to be like at all.
    Which is why generations is going to be so epic if they add N vs Hilda. It will be epic, plus satisfying, plus ship-worthy.
    Yeah. He's the best champion then xD
    I think the player characters can be considered champions as well since they beat the champions as well. I guess my favorite would be Serena then :3
    I find it weird when people don't count N as a champion not a rival. He claims that he wants to beat you, like many rivals, and has more depth than most other evil team leaders, like rivals, and you literally see him win the role of champion from Alder. He's more than an evil-team-leader-turned-ally, he's also two other vital roles as well.
    Nice. I've liked Iris because she's basically a human nyan cat in Pokemon, and Cynthia's pretty badass.

But you already know my favourite champion :3 followed by N then Lance
    Serena's nice. She's pretty cool in the team flare arc :D just hoping her Braixen evolves and then I'll like her a lot more tho. She seems like a good character, but Amour Shipping kinda got in the way of coolness. So if Delphox evolves then we know she's strong, which is a thing I find appealing.
    Yeah. To me she was certainly a cool character. Just from seeing her Sprite on the gym leader battle animation, plus her actually being chosen as a hero by a legendary instead of just plain catching it like many others, plus over-shadowing Hilbert in many ways is enough for me to think she is awesome, and it makes me sad that they hooked up Iris in her spot instead. She could've been a very strong-willed companion to Ash, likely even more than misty ever was. Which is one of the many reasons I'm hyped for generations: just in case Hilda gets the Unova Spotlight instead of Hilbert, in the battle which has deserved animation for the past six years.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…