• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Burakoru
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• From here on out, Korvas and Ivan will be seen as "main" characters if you will.

Other leaders will fulfill that role in Story 3, that way we. An learn more about them.
    I am excited in using the interviews to give shape to rulers we never see.

Garonwill be a great chatacter. Trust me.

Korvas is my favorite. I just enjoy him. Spoilers: he will technically be the ruler we see the most in this side of tue war while Ivan is that for the other side.
    So...what do you think of the interview thing, Garon and Korvas?

Did you like how I referenced Korvas X Selena?
    I only included Pork Pies, because I did not see a situation where I could show Burr's disdain for pork pies.
    Whelp, now the spots are filled. I'll have it up Sunday or Monday. Did you vote in the poll?
    If you are interested, I have opened up double nominations in PBB. There is one spot left and it's for the ice type.
    I need to reread them before I make a list or have thoughts.

but yes, Drake could provide interesting scenes if he isn't out second. That is the problem with purely negative characters.

You forgot Jackario. his description can be found in on of the updates. John Trainer VM'd me his description.
    I kinda know how I feel, but I need more to weigh them against others. There are a lot of "simple" nominations
    I would like to read your opinion on them.

I will send you mine once we have all 18.
    -----
    When should I allow 2 nominations per user? at the 36 or 48 hour mark?
    Please rework you character. There is no reason for him to illegally recreate the battle arenas as there is a public/dree to use gladiator style battle arena in the fighting kingdom that is run by Korvas. Feel free to use that info to rework your character.
    here is a visual list of every Pokemon that can not be a nomination:

--------------
    How does this look?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…