• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Infernobat.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice avatar kid
    Infernobat.
    Infernobat.
    Haha, thanks! I don't really remember where I found it; although I think I dug it up in the avatar files hosted by Serebii here. I like yours as well!
    Haha, thanks! I don't really remember where I found it; although I think I dug it up in the avatar files hosted by Serebii here. I like yours as well!
    If you are recieiving this, it is because you nominated someone in season 8 of Pokemon Big Brother. Where would you like to see the series go? I have the story planned out to the end of Story 3. Should there be a hiatus after Story 2, Story 3 or should we continue but just not do any story and have the seasons after have no story?

I would personally prefer going until Story 3 and then dropping the story for while, maybe forever. I am just doing to gather the thoughts of all who would like to give me there opinion. I can not improve PBB if you do not answer. It doesn't have to be a long answer, just an answer.
    If you are interested, I have opened up double nominations in PBB. There is one spot left and it's for the ice type.
    Well Super Mario Maker and Yoshi Wolly World are coming to 3ds...There's a new Pikmin game for it...and a bunch of 3rd Party games and for Pokemon they showed off Alola Rattata and a couple new Zmoves
    I apologize for the intense lack of updates in PBB. First I was busy dealing with the aftermath of my truck getting wrecked, then I was tied up into looking/getting a new vehicle. Now, updates were beginning to become consistent, but I am dealing with a sickness. I updated yesterday because I was feeling better, but today it has been even worse. I probably won't update today, but will try to tomorrow. My current plan is to update PBB once a day or every other day. 12 hour updates may still happen if we have enough votes and feel like it.
    i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other profiles i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…