• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SkyBlue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sadly I have only one 6 iv ditto which is shiny which I am not allowed to clone it anyway :/ sorry what pokemon you going for and what hp? I normally rng from my black version once a blue moon to get hp I want on certain pokemon.
    Its a pretty decent team, and yeah, usually on Electric Teams as a Leader, you don't give yourself Electric Immunity Abilities, unless its Double as you can utilize Discharge + Ability. I liked the team, and yeah, you just need more Immunities to Ground, and I want to suggest flying, just in case Scarf Mold Breaker happens to be your opponent, or just use Air Balloon.
    Good game. And I figured you would've swapped to Zapdos on Chomp since Zapdos is immune to Ground, so I took that risk play. Good thing you stayed in to get trapped by my storm, and inevitably get defeated.
    you almost lost your heatran
    I almost equake sacked my excadrill but I was like.....nah.......lol
    Exactly, I've battled enough Mega Pinsir to know what they do, so I just avoid switching if it's not necessary. Also, after you did SD, you could've just went for the kill then.
    Serperior is of course faster than a Mega Pinsir, and I was sacking Rotom, when Excadrill came in to EQ it. But I used HP just in case you decided to remove hazards and keep me alive. But then after that, you decided to SD first instead of kill, which was the problem.
    What're you doing now? Lol, why didn't you just kill Rotom? You made it much more of a problem now.
    6-0'd him. Now I can get back to what I was about to do, and battle someone who at least can kill 1 of my Pokemon.
    Yeah, hoping for something good to be revealed. Also, yeah, with Hoopa, all Mythical Pokémon have been given away sometime this year.
    That be the worst, but I already pre-ordered and paid my copy off, so I just have to get a ride there to pick it up, or just have my sister go pick it up after she gets off work, since GameStop is like down the road from her job.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…