• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kiori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ****. WHERE?

AND SORRY. D: Idk about LJ, wtf. Also, since I found those articles about LJ also being hacked and LJ's status page confirming that, I was able to access LJ fine all day on the day it was "hacked" or w/e. It is messed up. I might also have to get you to contact them or w/e about this. D: But through your own account, I think that'd be okay.
    I CAN'T. I NEED TO WASH UP AND LEAVE. D< PM me it? What dish. LOL. I still can't go on LJ wth. I'm gonna also turn off my computer and then restart my modem before I leave.

... LOL SURE. No, he's too different from me. :( I had a good time with everyone else though. ;)

i should give my LJ info to you so you can update for me to say I can't access LJ for w/e reason and only LJ. hmmmmmmmm.
    I CAN'T. I NEED TO WASH UP AND LEAVE. D< PM me it? What dish. LOL. I still can't go on LJ wth. I'm gonna also turn off my computer and then restart my modem before I leave.

... LOL SURE. No, he's too different from me. :( I had a good time with everyone else though. ;)
    LOL IT WAS. I edited it. 8D

(you can see Junsu in there too. I think?)

OOH YUNHO WAS SO GOOD LAST NIGHT LOL.
    LOL SURE THING ... NO. TOKYO DOME. Or Yunhoshipping LOL

we're not communist dictators we just like to kick your asses

and IKR?!?! i wanna spam another but it'd be too big. >> <<
    WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT KIORI

OH. I KNOW. WELL. TELL YUNHO TO STOP DEPRIVING ME OF SEX THEN. |:

but srsly NO I WILL NOT. I'm the strict dictator mod of Newbie Lounge.
    XD! I still can't get to the end of these vids without falling down laughing. Its amazing what you can find on youtube late at night XD
    PK: No, I don't. I want to make Shippers a fun place for EVERYONE, not just YOU. Just because YOU do not want a debate thread, does not mean we won't have one. I've gotten PMs from other people expressing their gratefulness for letting the debates go on, and how they are sick of your and other people's immaturity against the Poke/Pearl debates. They are very sad that there will not be a Poke/Pearl debate. Also, other mods don't want to mod Shippers because they think Shipping and Shippers are ridiculous, and frankly, I don't blame them. They laugh at people like you. I'm talking to an smod right now about this situation and she thinks it's ridiculous and agrees with me. Don't like the way Shipping is run? Then you can leave. I tried to be nice to you, and this has gone on long enough. As of now it is over.

To anyone who doesn't know about DBSK...I feel sorry for you. :'(
    also... to everyone who is all "who is DBSK???????????"
    this is my response to YOU ALL:

[IMG300]http://i30.*******.com/2pr7ew6.png[/IMG300]
    ........... WTF IS THIS THEY OVERRODE MY GIFS. ****ERS.

this is revenge, you noobs. :mad:

hey Kiori. all i want to say is why some mods on the shipping community favors others, i mean it did happened before and the same thing is happening now, i think the admins should reassign the ships community with others mods IMO. well i hope i didn't bother you saying this to you, it seems that whatever i say is only leaded me to to get infracted more and then banned.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…