• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MegaMaster#1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same here, my school year just started. With year I meant school year, not 2016. ^^; Sorry for the confusion.
    I know. Though, honestly Dutch and maybe physics is the only thing I'm genuinely worried about.
    *The world comes crashing down*
    Now I could post lyrics for no reason, but I won't because I feel I really go overboard.

Fairies are evil, but yes, someone ran a Sylveon in WIFi.
    Fine...
    *Rips your soul out, turns it into a gemstone and sells it for 50 bucks*

Oh, so sorry for bringing that up then...

Also, I haven't drawn a thing since I made my signature but...
    I should really draw something again...
    I meant in general but that's fine. Bounsweet line is MEH, 2nd Stage is OK, and the 3rd IMO is the Lopunny of Gen 7!
    Hakamo-o is REALLY COOL, while I think Kommo-o is MEH!
    Silvally is pretty cool :) I think I'll get used to him more.
    I'd say of the 2nd Stagers of Starters, Litten's Evo had the Better Appearance but when Games coming out, probably going for Rowlett at this point.
    i mean we have our finals this year
    Like, our mentor told us to our face that we're going to be stressed this year. ^^; But so far so good!
    You doomed us all!!!

Latias/Latios were uber before the physical/special split. Before the split the only types that were actually threatening were ghost and bug, ice and dragon being absolute jokes. So since they were uber no one bothered issuing the soul dew ban so pretty much everyone ran that anyway, further diminishing the usefulness of special types.
    But then they fell and everyone went, "NO, BAN THAT STUPID ITEM" even though they easily get knackered by physical attackers. Knocking out an uber centered Sylveon(yes, someone actually did this) with repeated Luster Purges was amusing though, yay selling your soul to a jewller!

Oh yes, I started out on Birthright/Classic/Lunatic before getting any other paths or DLC altogether.
    I'd really need a large supply of nightcaps(Sleepwalkers are Lunatics, might as well embrace it)
    So if you can aid me I'd appreciate the help getting those.
    Castle Address: 13452-43224 55273-09157
    Yep, it is. :D

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…