• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blue Saturday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What did you think of the Clemont+Cilan special? Was it awesome? And try not to bring Sun/Moon spoilers into this. ^^;
    It's funny that you mention Chesnaught because while I do like it, the Pokemon Elections have it listed as the least popular starter. Even Emboar and Meganium beat it out by a decent margin I believe. ...And I lost to Cherubi. ;_;

For me it's probably Gen V => Gen VII -> Gen VI -> Gen III -> Gen II -> Gen I -> Gen IV
    Agreed. I really love all the starters this generation! They might just tie with Gen V as my favorite sets of starters (although I do like Kalos' as well)! Even Incineroar looks very awesome animated and shows its heel wrestler origin very well!

Primarina is probably my new favorite Water starter. I have always loved Swampert but its design is sooo perfect imo that it's hard to not use it in Moon!
    Yeah I wish they were more specific about it. I thought Decidueye's signature move was some non-attacking move but fortunately it isn't. Spirit Shackle(?) looks pretty cool to use!

See there you go! It would fit it's siren-like origin: Looks pretty but is deadly in reality.
    Wait Sparkling Aria actually damages the foe? I mean I know the site days it's a special move but still. That said if it is indeed another kind of Smelling Salts, all they need to do is give it Serene Grace!

(I have only looked at the starters and nothing else. Not even the other Guardian deities. :I )
    Besides 5 remaining UBs and 5 Alolan Forms, there are only 11 species left to be revealed officially, and only three more lines.

This is pretty much XY over again.
    Wait how did Paralysis get nerfed? I must know! And Popplio needs Serene Grace for 60% chance to burn via Scald. >:p

I can't wait for the Sun/Moon anime to come! Granted I liked some things in XY and still prefer it to DP but yeah characters like Mallow are looking to be amazing characters!
    But I do like the Bounsweet line yes!

I also found a way to disable images from appearing. Go to General Settings and you can turn off images and other stuff.
    How can I survive for a month and still frequent here? The horror. And it's the 18th. ;_;

Gah HGSS *hides* Yeah I hope these games deliver! I have loved everything about including the new Alolan Dugtrio. :D
    So, now that we know the entire evolutionary lines, which is your favourite?

Mine is Rowlet>Litten>Popplio(generic as ****, I know), though Brionne is my favourite mid-stage.
    I don't have Tumblr or Snapchat :(, I do have Facebook and Instagram however XD

I actually not bothered about the Team Flare rampage, it's cool seeing a little bit darker arc (I actually peed a little when I saw all of the Kalos Gym Leaders on scene :D) ... but it brings the cancer XYZ has been bringing so far: Ash hogging all the spotlight and everybody else getting pushed into the background, it's really depressing when you realize that Clembot had a better development than his creator and let's not talk about Serena.
    Seriously, if Serena and Clemont becomes the new standard about how companions should be, then I would rather to see Ash alone in Alola.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…