• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Zero Nexus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I honestly wasn't over impressed with the demo, other than graphics really. I like the idea of ride Pokémon too.
    Yes, Anya, I was actually a bit disappointed that she didn't come back, but that's alright. Spinner was always a great character.

I like them, but I think I'm still in shock from even the possibility of not having gyms.
    Eh it happens, hopefully it's improved

I like it, but it's not as dark and in depth as I feel previous seasons have been. I feel like they could really have added to Hunter's depression and had him struggle more with it than they had shown. I know he had brought the gun to school and had a kill list, but that was pretty much it. He does have one of the deeper stories. I feel like his character has a lot more to offer and I hope they don't just write off the opportunity. I was stoked to watch season 2, episode 5... because some of the old characters that I grew up with came back. I was like oh cool, Liberty and Holly J, and I almost freaked when I saw Sav, as well as Emma. I just liked that several of them came back. Anyways, Esme definitely could have a better storyline than she has been given, hopefully we see more of her. Zig, oh Zig, classic. He humours me. Maya, she is nice, but I don't find her character all that intriguing honestly. It just seems like the same thing over and over with her story. I have to say I like the Zoe situations where she seems to be really struggling to accept herself. Winston, how is he one of my favorites? I hope they add to him.
    Also, I wish it was like a normal TV series and released more than 10 episodes in a season. :| My impatient self.
    So far so good though!
    *Ahh. I caught my second wild Charmander today. I started with Squirtle and I'm wishing that I started with Charmander now. *
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…