• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• John Cena back at it again because i only saw your reply a while ago -.-

And would you look at that, your fanfic seems really compatible with the ending we got(assuming Ash didn't interpret the "you're my goal" as a confession).
    Hey! I just finished reading every released chapter of your fanfic. (I probably should have reviewed them on fanfiction.net, but i'll do it from now on anyway)

I've been thoroughly enjoying the fanfiction. I like how you know when to spend more time describing environments and when to focus on dialogues. I like how you've been giving a resolution to every major character (Clemont and Korrina are a couple, Bonnie started her journey, Team Rocket has left their villainous ways, etc) and i appreciate how plausible everything sounds(i mean, every character has been behaving in ways you'd expect them to behave and they generally seem true to themselves). And who might that strange figure be? I can't wait for the next chapters! Hope you have fun writing more despite whatever may happen next week :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…