• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Janna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How's it going eh I've seen you post on the welcome threads a lot. Sometimes I think that subforum has been forgotten about by most people ha. A lot of newbies have made threads and got no welcomes at all
    ...Oh yeah I forgot it probably had those options. Regardless, I'll take my chances being here until after I played through Moon. I'm surprised (and glad) that nobody has even mentioned all the datamined spoilers in the Games section. .__.

Me too! I agree that revealing too much is a bit of a problem when you want some surprises. It was bad enough ORAS even talked about the Delta Episode before release along with revealing every Mega. Was kind of hoping Bounsweet and Jangmo-o's evolutions were saved until release for example.

I think my favorite Pokemon revealed are Primarina, Salandit, and Steenee along with many others! Any favorites you have?
    Indeed. Fortunately this place has an option to turn off images, signatures, and avatars and the only way to see avatars for instance is by looking at your friends list! But even I'm sure that the datamined spoilers are discussed heavily in the Playground.

What do you think of the Sun/Moon stuff we have gotten ever since Magearna's reveal? :)
    That's good! I've been find too, especially since Halloween is tomorrow! And I see. I would go back to PokeCommunity but I'm very afraid that people have the unreleased datamined Pokemon as their avatars and the last Alolan Pokemon I've seen are the confirmation of the starters and Alolan Dugtrio. .__.
    Oh wow I didn't know you had an account here, Sheep! How have you been? :)

It's me Deceiving Eyes/Duranteater from PokeCommunity in case you were wondering.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…