• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, especially when someone decides your work isn't good enough and writes a review which is horrible to read but those who review with nice words really lift one's spirits up.

Me too! I love reading your work.
    Chapter one is done, and I'm part way through chapter 2. It's a Pokemon/Ace Attorney crossover with progressive amourshipping. I'm re-uploading it tonight. Thanks for understanding, fanfic writing can be hard.

Wow, I am very impressed! I couldn't do that myself.
    Thanks, I have made a 14,000 word chapter before and it was only part 1 of the overall plot. But it was Amour shipping so maybe I should think about continuing it, even if it is a crossover.

That's all anyone could ask, just don't push yourself too hard, okay?
    Oh! I'm sorry, I make it sound as if I'm new to writing! I've been writing for fanfiction for around five-four years now and the account I use now is my second one with a better sense of chapter length, grammar and punctuation. I used to write 1,000-2,500 word chapters on my old account, 3,000 if you were lucky, now it's constant at 4,000-5,000 words. Plus I've been studying English Literature and Language at a higher level for a while. I just wonder if that's good enough sometimes since I can't produce 10,000 word chapters without a need to.

Your stories do deserve them, well written and extremely entertaining to read. I can see why you won.
    I dunno what my strengths are but I do inspire to be the best author I can be.

But they were a nice surprise, I bet.
    It does, doesn't it?

Yeah, I don't know how to write shipping so I settle for plot and other things to fill the shipping slot. Your mix of shipping to plot to action is amazingly well which is why I like it so much, thats why you won those awards.
    Serena's active role in the story, the villian and the fact Turnbulance was my first intro into your Ancienverse.

Yeah, I just find it easy once conversation has started. I'm open minded about shipping even though most of my fanfics are non romance.
    I was worried on how to start talking to you, as a fan I didn't want to come across as weird or anything. I love the series as a whole though Turnbulance is my favourite so far
    Umm... hi. Man, I don't know how to greet you but congrats on the Ancienverse! I'm on fanfic too and I have read the entire series and I love it, even though I'm not the biggest amourshipper out there so yeah... congrats on that and the awards on your fics, they are amazing!

I just wanted to say that, so sorry for wasting your time... maybe. I dunno if I have or not but yeah, congrats and good luck with the future of the series!
    It's part of your Ancienverse, correct? I think I've read one of your other one-shots set in that universe. And you're welcome. ^_^
    I read your Valentine's Day Amourshipping one-shot, and I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it. It was cute to see Ash stumbling over being romantic, and his and Serena's date was cute and wonderfully written. Great work! ^_^
    I just wanted to say that I do agree with what you said here:

----------
    I could argue this all day, but won't (for sanity's sake) but suffice to say that I felt it had less to do with Ash himself and more who he was surrounded by. It's easy to be your best when people aren't constantly picking at your flaws, companions, rivals or otherwise.
    ----------
    In fact, I've said pretty much the same thing myself in other threads. I suppose the point I'm (apparently not doing a very good job at) trying to make is that, compared to other series' portrayals of Ash, XY Ash feels more Gary Stu-ish, because his good traits are highlighted and his flaws are subdued - regardless of the reasons why he is portrayed that way. (Believe it or not, I actually really like XY Ash. I just wish we'd seen more of his temperamental, emotional side.)

There. I just wanted to make sure you knew that, since I actually agree with most of your points - especially your argument that Alain didn't get the comeuppance he deserved. (Seriously, why wasn't the dude arrested?)
    Hey, sorry I haven't reviewed yet, I promise I will tomorrow. I've been caught up in the debut of Sun and Moon Anime.
    You have to stop messing with the review synching system man, it's getting old.

J/K lol :p
    I know. Hey, I could've promoted the fanfics for you...it's just more fun seeing you do it, that's all. :p
    "Signature...look at signature...." I see you're doing the shameless self-advertising thing again...hahaha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…