• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Long time no talk! I saw you were looking for a Dhelmise and I have bred the exact one that you are looking for! It is even in a Heavy Ball!
    Hey, sorry I keep missing you. Is there any particular time you're available to trade? I can usually get online anywhere from 2pm to 7pm, PST, whatever works for you. I can also do late nights if that works better.
    Hi there! Saw your post in the Event Thread and about the the Shiny Ho-Oh event yer looking for, comes at Lv. 50, not 30. (It's the PC Kyoto event listed in the event database and also I received it in person so I'd know haha.) I'd offer my own but seeing as you don't want clones we couldn't strike up a deal. Just wanted to let you know so you didn't get any hacks! c:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…