• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Solsabre
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep, that would be the one. ;)

Haha, I know what you mean. I guess that's what happens when you have a character who lives for centuries. I decided to focus on just one event or period. It'd be really interesting to explore his mercenary adventures, but it's better to narrow it down to one thing. Like you said, those sort of things can be referenced in passing.
    I've actually just started writing a side story involving Brask. I wanted to write some of his past in detail, because I don't know if an extensive flashback would work in the RP format if/when it's ever revealed.
    *dances in excitement*
    Rosh looks like he is about to get Krogan Smashed. *snort*
    I am crashing now.. Looking forward to catching you online tonight. ;)
    Haha, it sure seems like it. Though I'm guessing that krogan will soon be in a lot of pain.
    Awesome! This should make for an interesting rp then. ^^ I'm definitely interested by yours and Clewt's characters.
    Oh, haha. My bad. I misread the pronouns. How do you and Clewt know each other, out of curiosity? Real life or another website?

No problem! I look forward to it.
    That's okay, things are going okay ATM and it's just fight scene right now.

I keep meaning to PM Psychic about that, sorry. Will do it ASAP.
    Haha, awesome. I'm gonna write up a post this morning/early afternoon.

That's good. Well, not the 'being talked by large birds' part. Although that does sound pretty awesome. I love raptors.
    Haha, he seems cool with it. Though would that be "krogan-handle"? (The worst kind)

I've got a few ideas in mind for that.

Ahh, I see. Really? That's pretty awesome. I always wanted to be around birds of prey. Unless they were attacking me, that is.
    Cog has pretty good peripheral vision (which goes well with accelerated mind processing), so just have her approach him from behind. It wouldn't be the first time he's been roughed around for poking his non-existent nose where it shouldn't be. .w.
    Haha, oh, I bet. I wonder if Brask or Cog (or both) can expect a punch in the face.

Working on a Sunday? That must suck. :p
    Heh, yeah. I'm excited to see how that goes.

There's gotta be a book about all the things NOT to do to a quarian. xP
    Haha, with good reason perhaps. This should be interesting! Maybe an entertaining disaster? Heh, Keelo is pretty innocent. Whether he can handle Krogan-style tough love is another issue. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…