• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobjr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [12/22/16 05:40:38] <+buttebot> at least youre no longer bukakke butt

i think this is my favorite one
    I believe mine was during my Emo phase, so I most definitely don't.

I have a good friend who has the same baby face thing as you. He recently got carded going into an R rated movie. He turns 27 next week.
    At least you could have gotten out of Ohio. Unless you want to be in Ohio, in which case, sorry for hating on the Rust Belt. But a Masters in a science gives you more career opportunity.

Also: I love it that you're still using the South Park Studios avatar I made for you all those years ago.
    I'm aware. I can see the appeal, but tbh I'm attached to Mass at this point. Especially after the election; being in the People's Republic of Massachusetts will be helpful.
    Today, 7:52 PM
    bobjr replied to a thread U.S. 2014/2016 Election Thread in Debate Forum
    White Nationalism is the answer.

context.txt
    Oh well in that case, power through. If it's not a total mismatch with what you actually want, one class isn't a huge deal in the long run.

Also, I remember Mia hated grad school too. It must be a thing.
    Ok, that would convince me to turn out. Molly (who you certainly remember) works at the zoo here in Boston and keeps me updated on the baby animals, but alas, no squeaky cheetah cubs (also that's impressive; cheetahs don't breed well in captivity at all.)
    All the Harambe memes lately made me think of you, because of that time like 5 (!) years ago you and I went to the Cincinatti Zoo and witnessed him in person. It's nice to see Ohio famous for something other than presidential elections.
    ----------
    This is the funniest conspiracy I've heard this week.
    ----------
    It didn't happen this week, but I don't think it will be easy to top Alex Jones Pokemon Go Illuminati conspiracy.

Bill Cipher is the secret leader of Team Skull. *Confirmed!*
    ----------
    This is against the rules, but really who buys a console with no games? Besides everyone who bought the WiiU.
    ----------
    I decided to put in the effort to VM you just to point out that this comment was hilarious.
    CRINGES at the Sight of Shaggydog's Head. That was... DISTURBING but NOT SURPRISED that Shaggydog would be killed so that Ramsey could have Rickon Hostage.
    My pup is 8 months and ~60lbs and definitely thinks she's a lap dog. She gets jealous of the cats if one of them is sitting on my lap. She's gotten a bit better about not needing to be directly on top of me ALL the time when I'm on the couch but it's a work in progress. lol
    ----------
    I couldn't care about weather when I had to give a presentation to several PH.D candidates and department heads for a final. Luckily there was puppy therapy after so I got to meet some new fuzzy friends.
    ----------
    Dude, every college should do puppy therapy during finals week. Everyone would be so much happier. I mean, my classes are online now because I am Old™ but puppy therapy would have helped so much. I have a dog now and she's technically still a puppy but that's like having a child... sometimes it's better and more exciting to see someone else's adorable small child because you don't have to take care of it.
    Really well, actually! I work nights on an orthopedic/neurology unit and I'm in charge most nights. I'm actually going to a neuroscience conference next month so that should be really interesting. How are things with you? I've been away from sppf so long. I haven't really kept up with anyone not on tumblr or facebook.
    So for someone who hasn't kept up with Gravity Falls, why does Dipper have eyes of a frog? Is he like possessed or something?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…