• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• btw, while I have enough pokemon lying around that I'm sure that I could come up with one with a zero speed IV, I'd prefer it if you could look among your own wild-caught pokemon first, as I've never bred for a 0 speed pokemon before (although I may try for one if I ever MM a honedge) and so I don't know where any of them might be. As I'm doing a number of things for you, I hope it's not too much to ask?
    Ahhh! You changed your profile pic, I see.

Well, I've heard somewhere that sometimes dittos in the friend safari have 0 ivs instead of one of their 31 ivs, but I don't know if that's actually true; it may just be the same chance as any other IV. That said, if you catch a heck ton of ditto you very may well come across one anyway, which you can then use for any pokemon for which you want that iv. Less time-consuming, however, if they have just the regular chance of having a zero iv, is to either

a) find someone with a pokemon in the necessary egg group with the zero iv that you can trade for. Some people actually have RNG'ed and (usually) cloned dittos with all 0ivs in addition to ones with full sets of 31ivs, and offer them for trade. I don't know any off the top of my head, though, as I have a general anti-clone policy when it comes to trades and so don't frequent the trade shops of people likely to have them. Much more simple, unless you think you'll be breeding a lot of pokemon with zero ivs in stats, is to find someone offering a pokemon with a 0iv in the stat you're looking for. Many people who breed competitively or who have a large trade shop with competitively bred pokemon will have one or can find one. Note that even if the pokemon they're offering doesn't match any of the egg groups of the pokemon that you want to breed, you can usually chain breed the IV off to a pokemon of the proper egg group in a few steps. If you don't want to or can't arrange a negotiated trade with someone online, you can also try GTSing pokemon of a species likely to be bred for a zero IV until you get one. Many people trade their breedjects on the GTS, even if you don't specifically put in a message asking for one, and so sooner or later you should find one.
    were you not able to find a pokemon with zero speed to start out from? Although not as commonly wanted as IVs of 31, speed IVs of zero are relatively common for certain pokemon, generally either because of their using gyroball or their base speed being low enough to allow them to be used effectively on trick room teams, although there are a few more specialized reasons like with aegislash, who generally wants lower speed for it's non-priority moves so it doesn't change form to its attack one, which has very low defenses, until after the opposing pokemon has attacked.
    Okay. Just let me know when you figure it out, so I can start going through them. Whenever I trade you the pokemon I've collected for the dex, if you could also trade me the ferroseed you bred for me (I believe you said you had it done, but were hoping to do all your trading at once?) and I can also trade you the eevees then, that'd be great, just to get that out of the way.

I don't know how much you follow politics, but it's pretty crazy how the election turned out, huh? I remember when Trump announced he was running for president no one took his candidacy seriously, and yet he defied all logic and made it. Personally, I find it horrifying that we've elected a sexual predator to the highest office in the land who also heavily disparages everyone of the second-largest religion in the world, non-whites, women, anyone who disagrees with him, etc., and who also is more of a pathological liar than the so-called "crooked Hillary". (Seriously, all throughout his campaign he was caught lying about the bizzarest things, things that were easily disprovable and that he had no real reason to try and lie about.) I'm not heavily connected to social media, but with him winning in addition to his party taking both houses of congress, I've also been hearing a lot of nervousness and even outright fear from the disability and LGBTQ communities in general, who are worried about losing medical coverage and other protections and about basic personal safety. I suppose only time will tell what exactly the effects of this election will turn out to be.
    My car is f*cked, my dog passed away. Friends have been cancelling plans so my week is ****. So, yeah...
    :) I think it's shaping up to be another sleep-deprived night, but at least it's just reading. Near 200 of pages of reading (for a literature class, so not textbook pages but book pages), but at least in big type. がんばります!(I'll do my best!)

By the way, I'm on the last of the regular pokemon you said you were having trouble finding, and still have most of a box of extra eevees to get rid of (with more coming), so if you have more regular pokemon you'd like me to help find just let me know. I haven't had any trouble GTSing them for my extra eevees so far.
    np
    and I will ^.^
    your cat story made me daaw but also miss my cat (hes my profile picture) .
    I had him for about 7-8 years untill we had to move and in our new house we couldnt have cats (but a dog apparently).
    So we gave him to my grandma. She had him for about a year and then SHE had to move and her new place didnt allow pets so we were going to give him to my dad but as they (I wasnt there) were putting him in his travel cage he ran and jumped out my grandmas window. (thankfully she had a downstairs neighbor that had a roof right under her window) and he ran off.
    His name was mister mistofolese and I havent had him for over a year (he ran away over a year ago).
    I have this shrine dedicated to him with paintings Ive done and tuxedo cat plushes and figures.
    sorry, I still miss him a ton...
    I haven't really done much breeding with dittos, but I've heard that if the pokemon you're breeding with it is female then the pokeball of that female will pass on, whereas if it is male or genderless the pokemon will always end up in a regular pokeball, regardless of the pokeball of either parent.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…