• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Forbidden Snowflake

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well i had others but greninja & Incineroar were the main ones i was using as i wanted to capture other pokemon after i finished the game.
    Nope & keep in mind when i put / between typing that means it's a duo typing not mono so again
    the two following mons in my team were water/dark & fire/dark.
    Yeah happens when you enter the ather foundation for the first time & go to that zoo like area where some pokemon are endangered alola region.And for my team well...water/dark & fire/dark.
    Yeah but did they really have to jack up the prices to 16-48 bp for them?Not only that but remove the macho brace?
    Anyways i thought the story was pretty good but the one thing that bother me was how some of the alola pokemon can't coexist with other pokemon without eating them & of course i'm talking about the corsola being eaten by a pokemon whose name i can't remember at the moment.
    o_O
    Heheh you noticed huh?Yeah i finally got Sun & i already finished it a few weeks back but guddamn is getting your breeding essentials & power items a pain in the ***.
    0_0
    Uh PokeBank bro...& it will be legit because we can transfer pokemon from our R/B/Y to sun & moon through PokeBank & not only that but once transferred they'll acquire the alola pentagon so that way people can use them i battle spot & VGC.
    Heh "Rampa" never been called that one before but anyways maybe your right but right now i'm just gonna wait until January that way i can get my fissure machamp through PB cause let's face he's gonna be the ultimate wall breaker when fissure is legal & people will cringe when they see him on team!
    On every thing...i know it may seem exaggerated but it's been like this every since i snapped back a couple of months ago where i was doing really great on PS with my rampardos team where i just sweeping away OU teams & i'm talking about teams that use OU mons btw with just rampardos alone as i played my cards right to point where i was almost at 1700's in the OU ladder...then suddenly everything just crumbled & bad luck just spewed all over me out of nowhere.I tried to bounce back several times but every time it's just gotten worse for me,I mean nowadays managed to get a couple of sweeps here & there but it wasn't how it was back then where ironically i was in my prime & i'm pretty much accepting the fact i'm not that great with pokemon anymore & decided put the game down.

And to answer your question & forgive me for the backstory up there ^ i did but alot of the new pokemon's revolve around being stall mon's & being too overpower for my taste.Plus to add insult to injury people are adding the new Ultra beasts or in other words UB's to their generic teams with lando & became even more annoying to face now,Not to mention alot of people are relying on stall now to win their games.So yeah tried them but i couldn't find any use for them without having being what i hate & i refuse being like everyone with their teams.
    Just been having alot of bad luck on pokemon for awhile & the new pokemon aren't really helping me plus everyone is relying on the hardest/fastest hitting pokemon along with stall mons which i hate very much & bleh it's just become a heaping mess with me that i'm just throwing in the towels & not bothering to catch up with the meta anymore.
    Aye kinda cheesed off because Verlisify blocked me on twitter because i didn't agree with him continuing to pick on the amourshipping & i guess he didn't like the fact i was disagreeing with him so yeah here i am.
    :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…