• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Chimecho3000

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you sure you don't still want it? I thought I saw that you were able to acquire another shiny Yveltal but I wasn't sure. Whatever works for you :)
    Hola amigo. I transferred Shiny Yveltal up to Sun but I'll be ready to trade it whenever you are.

I don't think I'm going to need Imposter Ditto anymore since I can transfer in a bunch from the Virtual Console games (they get their hidden abilities) so you can send me whatever you want in exchange.

Again, I'm really sorry this took so long :p
    Hey man. I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you - been on a major Sun kick lately.

I've got the Shiny Yveltal all ready to trade in Y though :)
    Will you (possibly) trade with me towards the evening (Auckland time)?

I actually have the game, but there was apparently an "online embargo" for people with review copies.

I wanted to trade Pokemon so that I can assure myself that the eShop won't close down on me.
    You're welcome, and I will! Thank you very much.

Ha ha, certainly. :) Please feel free to let me know if there is anything you need in the future.
    Hi, I just wanted to confirm that you received my message? I can trade in about 45 minutes, if that would work for you? That would be 10:30 p.m. my time.
    Hi! I'm sorry about the delay in getting back to you; I had a lot going on these past few days.

What is your availability like today?
    yeah i'm cool with whatever nature. If you wanna use a cool poke ball like dive or heal or luxury or premier that'd be great too :)
    The only thing I can think of is if you had a spare Charizardite X but if that's asking too much it's no big deal.

I restarted my games to get me excited about Sun and Moon but I miss my Megazard
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…