• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MetalSonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, you're a FF fan! awesome! I've yet to play FF5 and FF6, but one day I will play them. I just recently played FF4 for the first time earlier this year. I love FF4! I've played it 4 times over the course of this year. My first FF was 7. FF7 was the game that got me loving RPGs and video games in general. I played FF9 last year and I loved it! My mom never got FF9 when I was young. I knew it existed, but my mom didn't even though I showed it to her. She was more interested in the Playstation 2 and FF10. So, I couldn't play FF9 until I got a PS3 last year. And to answer your last question, yes I do play competitively sometimes. But, I never liked Lunar Dance or Memento.
    Doesn't Lunar Dance make the user faint? I've never used that move on Cresselia. I like Lunala too, but I've always like lions. I also already thought of a name for Solgaleo as well. I'm naming it "Griever" which is a FF8 reference. That's all I'll say since I don't want to give spoilers if you haven't played FF8. Not that I would recommend that game since it hasn't aged well. I haven't played Final Fantasy 8 since I was very young. I'm also naming the starters after the Eldin, Faron, and Lanayru provinces from Zelda. The provinces which are name after Din, Nayru, and Farore.
    Oh, my mistake. Oricorio doesn't change its type based on the guardians. I guess that was old info before the other guardians were revealed. To be honest, I don't know much about that pokemon. All I know is its other forms have a tie to the guardians. Is Oricorio like Shellos where it's form is different depending on where you find it, or can it actually alternate between them?
    You mean Oricorio? I like the concept of it. I also like how it changes its type which is the same as the guardian deities aside from Oricorio keeping its Flying subtype. I don't have any idea how it's going to perform in battle. I'll probably use one in a repeated play through. I'm getting both games with Sun being my main file because I love Solgaleo.
    I agree! I love Popplio's final form! especially since it's Water/Fairy which is one of my favorite combinations. If I go with Primarina, I'll probably have a similar team except I'll replace Greninja with Primarina, Decidueye with Vikavolt, and Nintetales with Passimian. So my Popplio team would be Primarina, Turtonator, Silvally, Vikavolt, Passimian, and Mudsdale. And yes I do like all of these pokemon. Turtonator and Mudsdale I've always like since they first were revealed. They look cool!
    I'm choosing Rowlet for my starter. My current planned team is going to be Decidueye, Ash-Greninja, Silvally, Turtonator, Mudsdale, and Alolan Ninetales. I made this well-rounded team from some of my favorites revealed so far. I might also end up choosing Popplio, because I really love Primarina! But I also want to use Ash-Greninja.
    *Spits out a char broiled piece of his chew*
    *This is one lilly slavving, cactus butt wiping, gun slinging outlaw*
    *I tilt my cowboy hat slightly, lavish my $300+ square off tim kebothesos cowboy boots*
    *my hand sexily runds up and down the hilt of the big iron on my hip*

*I chuckle*
    Serebii let me know in an email who tried to end me a message and that my inbox was full.
    Nah, don't worry about it. I was just shitposting with Mick and he actually voiced me for some reason, I honestly wasn't expecting him to actually do it. I'm probably not gonna be on Showdown much until they fully implement Gen 7 anyways, although I might come on a little to mess around with the new 'mons. If Mega Sableye gets banned I'm kinda done with Gen 6.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…