• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup I'm gonna watch it and Arrow. I heard they were both great. Ikr it's almost time for the crossover.

I'm hyped for Young Justice.
    Yeah Young Justice Season 3 FINALLY CONFIRMED, I wasn't too big on Season 2 but I understand that Season 2 Ended on a Season 3 Tease

THE ARROWVERSE CROSSOVER!!!!!!! O__________O

Well I'm FINALLY EXCITED for a Warner Bros. Film after SOOOOOOOOOO LONG! Fantastic Beasts AKA a Harry Potter Spinoff on Friday AND... I'M REALLY CURIOUS for Ezra Miller in this Film, my FIRST TIME seeing Ezra Miller in a Film THAT ISN'T a Cameo, XD
    NO! I HAVEN'T!! :( I went to go see a Comedian Thursday Night and last night I went to the Movies with my Friend, I PLAN on watching shortly.
    I know, I have no words really.. and no I live in England, tea and biscuits xD well, I'll say pasta is better to be honest aha, what about you ?? do you live in america ??
    Yeah I did the same thing, watching the game play I mean, I do have the games though, I should really play them before season 3 comes out aha!
    It's quite a surprise to be honest since the Lakers are without Kobe now. These Lakers are very young, but talented.
    Oh awesome!! :D are you talking about the tel tale games ?? they are amazing!! season 3 will be coming soon as well, more clementine! ^^
    ahh, thank you aha >< by the way, I noticed to watch the walking dead!! I'm currently catching up on it, my brothers getting season 5 and 6 hopefully soon so we can continue watching it. I know season 7 had a crazy start to it xS
    I Personally like Ciarán Hinds, he was SADLY ONLY in 5 Episodes, but he was also in Ghost Rider 2 as the Villain. I've heard he did Motion Capture Work for Steppenwolf.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…