• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Road
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hii - you'r online now! x3
    So do you have time now? Don't forget to add me Fc: 0877-0315-6338
    None of those are competitively IVed like the Eevees, but you can do what you'd like with them. xD I'm just breeding some Dream Ball Pokemon right now. Thanks again!
    All good! :D I saw what happened. I'm just breeding right now anyway. Thanks for keeping me up to date! <3
    Sorry about all that, I was looking at the trade thread still lol. The Japanese one is perfect actually. I'll transfer everything to ORAS and meet you in a few minutes. IGN is May for ORAS.
    Two clones plus the original, then I'm trading you one of the clones at a later date. :) I'll trade you when you're out of your current trade, or you can trade me when you're ready! Also, I'm still happy to rename Lugia at any point in time before or after the trade if you ever change your mind about the nickname thing. Just let me know!
    Hey - sorry for the last days, but it was very hard to came online. I hope that we could trade soon as possibly. Tomorrow (6th) I will write you when I'm online. Best regards.
    hahaha, I will! ^_^
    I probably won't be looking to clone much else but I'll be sure to come find you if I do. hopefully I won't have to bug ya too much. ;)
    Yep. Plus all the insane amount of friend codes. Thanks for the trades! If you want anything else, hit me up. I'm going after events after I finish my shiny dex (only to pick it back up again in a few weeks).
    I haven't checked your shop in a while so I didn't know you might've updated that part ^^;
    K then, I'll be here!
    Oh, I thought it said in your rules that item cloning took longer...? Oh well, I have an extra Wide Lens for him in Y. c:
    Cool! Let me clone those two. I'll make sure not to redistribute the Exeggcute. I'll be on in about 5 minutes. Just send me a request when you're ready.
    Yep, just the one clone and the original is fine, thanks :D I have to remove his item, right?
    Hey there! Just got back. I can totally trade back the exeggcute as well as the timburr and mienfoo. I didn't see them in your shinies list, but do you have solosis, anorith, smoochum, scatterbug, or a male espurr/meowstic?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…