• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Griff4815
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not at all :)
    I kinda already planned on having him retreat to his room anywho. I think it works out well since Rosh would not be the one to start a conversation first right now.
    Good. I'll admit I'm terrible at dialogue so a lot of the time what I originally intended to write shifts into another direction as I go.
    yea... I suspect there will be interesting...exchanges. Jahara will not be pulling punches in the verbal arena.
    ROFL! I love Brask's reaction! I'm not sure if Clewt and I threw a double or triple whammy at him! Hehe, I didn't really stop to think just how many surprises Jahara has in stored for this group until now.
    That was one of my favorite missions to watch, especially with the banter between Wrex, Eve, and Mordin mixed in.
    I would probably due the period leading up to Jahara's shaman imitation since it was a privatol point in her life
    Jahara has wwwaaayyy too much history for me to do something like that. My best bet to put in snippets of thoughts and short flashbacks throughout the rp.
    Yea I had gathered that from his profile. Sometime to do with the archaeologists visiting tuchanka?
    Yea, Clewt played the games and I just enjoyed the story cinematics. We've both also rped together for years, so the joining together here made perfect sense.
    Real life, I was the one that dragged her into this rp. We actually yak frequently about our characters for this.
    Sorry, I was stalking a bit and saw your convo with Clewt. Rosh was actually refering to Jahara, since she was staring intently at him at the end of my last post. Clewt and I had been yakking about how Rosh misinterpreted Jahara's reason for looking at him. (Then again she's practically impossible to read correctly with all that armor on). Also, I need to thank you and Tundra for giving me an opening for her to fight. I finally have a break from work today to post!
    And one properly handled salarian dealt with. One hopes.

Most of the birds of prey in an open enclosure don't want to bother us, but I've been stalked by a hungry bald eagle along the ground before. It's terrifying, like the raptors from Jurassic Park.
    Thank you :)
    Yeah, my skills are mainly just photomanips and photography touch up. I used to do alot more, but no longer have a desktop. Just my trusty laptop ^_^
    Hmmm, maybe not quite that far, depends on how they push her. Which remains me I want to ask Tundra if I can man-handle Cog a little bit. Nothing serious. :D

I am curious to Brask's reaction to the revealing of Jahara being female. It's going to happen at some point in the near future.

My days off is different every week so I am used to it. Besides I work with birds-of -prey everyday. Totally worth it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…