• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mr. Reloaded
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know, I've had doubts every now and again and I just feared what I would do if I failed the campaign I've been with since the day it was born. I just can't fail. I refuse to quit. I'd do w/e I can to succeed. I've been researching with the group all kinds of possibilities. For sure what's going to happen is the trip to Japan in May and speak to someone at the company. I'm also collecting signatures at conventions. And the other thing I'm told what can probably be the only thing to do if all else is lost is to buy the rights to pokemon and just do it yourself.
    We've been around for 10 years but we're still going. How do u feel about our group still existing? We're not welcomed in these sites cuz' they feel we're a hate group or something or that we're just delusional.
    Okay. Well I don't think I'd be welcomed to bring this up but I am a member of the campaign group SOVA. You know of us?
    Hey there, I've come to visit Serebii after so many years of inactivity and I'm actually lurking about, lol like you... since it says about your avatar. Anyway, you visited my page years ago and I just don't know where else to start. Perhaps we can converse a bit?
    You see whenever you first put Treasure Hunt (Two stars) in your plaza, the first prize you get is always a Bottle Cap. If you have two people on your VIP list that can offer Treasure Hunt (Two stars), can you endlessly swap out both people's Treaure Hunt shops where the first prize is a Bottle Cap! Of course Festival Coins are required to pull it off but the missions allow you to grind FC easily!
    Alright. I'm in the plaza. Awaiting your request.

In case you need this info, you're looking for a blonde girl character named Ayla.
    Cool. So to make this happen, what do I need to do? Sorry, I haven't done much with online stuff yet expect for Festival Plaza missions.
    Hi. :)

I saw in your signature that you want people to share bottle caps with you. I just won a Gold bottle cap at Festival Plaza and I personally have no use for Bottle Caps, so I was wondering if you'd want the gold one I just got?
    You're online. I need help with someone I can trust.

I need to evolve my trade evolutions - Porygon, Magmar, and a few others - in order to complete my Alola dex.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…