• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How about Harbaugh and those Wolverines?!

I think some NFL teams are going to be happy with the players they got. Jake Butt is a great pass catcher, Darboh is a very underrated WR, and Peppers has some of the best football instincts I have ever seen.

Lots of talent on the Wolverines roster. Just hope they can get a Big Ten title, they've been so close.

Hail to the Victors!
    Yes, I am well aware of both. You DO realize I was merely responding to the previous post whether it gets a reply or not, right?
    Uh, Swordsman? I'm perfectly capable of reading your messages. You DO know, right, that Lunala isn't in a position to answer?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…