• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi :) Thanks! I'm leaving for London tomorrow, the team is already trained, so let's see how it goes.
    Been enjoying the games so far? ^^
    Yeah I think I am going to miss the Gyms too, but I still haven't gotten the game so idk yet :(

Well I'm glad he's not mad. Maybe one day I'll catch up on all this work I have to do. I have SOOO many projects and study guides to complete b4 the Christmas break :/

My Thanksgiving was good too. I always enjoy spending time with my family. Most of my relatives didn't get to stay very long this year, which sucked. I did get to go shopping on Black Friday though. I only got to buy a few dvds because most of their "sales" were not that good lol. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I've never been on a cruise. Was it fun? Ttyl. Take care. Bye.
    Yeah college is just taking up SO much time.

Yeah the starters look bad, imo. I am glad they decided to mix up the starter typing. I agree: I am disappointed about no Gyms & no new Gym Leaders. I suppose lots of ppl were hoping for a change... and we got it lol. I hope we like the games. Sadly, that's how I feel too.

I will probably get Moon. I like the Sun Legendary Pokemon more, but I'm a night-owl, so I have to get Moon lol.

Red keeps hyping it. I'm sure it is getting better and better. I liked the first season, so if the new material is better then I'm sure I'm going to like it. Maybe one day I'll get to it. He will probably have a book written by then lol. Yeah I hope he isn't mad. I just don't have time to read right now. When I do get free time, it's holidays, family time, or I'm just too tired to do much lol.

Lol well maybe it won't be next year this time :p Ok ttyl. Take care. Bye.
    Unfortunately I am still pretty busy :)

Yeah I'm pretty sure Lapras is confirmed for the game. Yay for me lol. I am hoping for a Aloha form, Mega form, or evolution for Lapras. One can only hope huh? Yeah I'm not too sure about the Aloha forms either. I suppose I felt the same way about the Mega forms, but they kind of grew on me. SO true! I usually pick the water starter, but so far, it looks horrible. I kinda like the fire one and the grass one is neat too. I am hoping the final evolution for the water starter looks really cool.... Yeah I hope it's fun too. I heard they are no Gym Leaders in this game; instead there are Island challengers. Idk how I'm going to like that. I have always liked seeing Gym Leaders. This game seems to be bringing about A LOT of changes. I am just hoping the changes are for the best.

I'm getting both most likely, but I'll probably go with the Moon version. I like the night and I am a night-owl lol. However I do like the Sun Legendary more than the Moon Legendary.

He hasn't spoiled anything, but he did say you really liked it and he felt that I would like it too. I would like to catch up in the story, but I have so much work to do. I'm sure RedAce is not too happy, and probably thinks I am blowing him off, but I just do have very much free time. Hopefully I will be able to get to it soon. Yeah maybe not lol. Ok take care, and have a Happy Halloween too!
    Hello there! I've been doing okay, trying my best on the official circuit and trying to make it to Worlds next year.
    And both of them :p But the main one that I'll get on release will be Sun. Have to beat the game in 1 week to have time to make my team for the International Championship in London though lol

How are you?
    No problem! I'm not any better, so let's call it even! lol ;D Well, I wish you the best of luck with your art! Yeah, how RWBY ended was intense and sad. I can't wait until vol. 4 comes out! Hopefully it won't be as depressing! Oh nice! I'm glad you guys had a really nice time ^-^ My sister and I also got Mew and Darkrai, we're really glad we got those two! :D

Things have been going fine for me, thanks! How about you? I'm getting Sun as well. Which starter are you going to choose?
    It's ok :) I've been super busy too.

I am hoping Sun/Moon will be the best games so far. I am hoping for 2 regions again, customizable characters again, lots of new Pokemon, lots of new Megas (including Dragonite, Rapidash, and the two you mentioned), and I am hoping for a few new evolutions to Pokemon we already have.

I will probably (eventually) get both lol, but yeah Moon is my first pick.

It was good hearing from you. Ttyl. Take care. Bye.
    I have a lot to make up for... I'm sorry for not responding back to messages lately! ^-^; Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! It's been going alright, just working mostly. How about you?
    Hmm, I agree. Maybe if a new game comes out... saying that I never actually went past the third gym in ORAS, so perhaps not for me.

I did pretty well, got around 1640 rating with 28 wins and 15 losses, which was quite nice and my goal all along.
    It's been good, starting to get busier though with exams coming this year. Sort-of coming back, I'm logging in a bit more nowadays but otherwise I'm remaining inactive. Are you staying active on the forums?
    I think it's going well, I haven't been very active but I trust the new leadership to do well and keep thing running in the future :)

I just finished participating in the Spooky Cup and I'll now be working on my new VGC team to see if I can take it to the Regionals in Madrid in December ^^

That sounds like a great anniversary :) Congrats!
    Hey. How are you? It's going okay, I just left the guild leadership to focus on VGC tournaments and other things.

What have you been up to?
    Hi Flare! Sorry for my sudden disappearance, but I've been super busy lately (you know, grown-up stuff :p). It looks like there's coming a Gen 7, but I don't know... that ghosty isn't that impressive. By the way, I didn't participate in the tournament: that very same day something important popped up and I had to take care of it. Also it's been quite a while since I played the game (grown-up stuff, again). How have you been? How's your game coming? Did you finish your fiery team? Take care ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…