• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Solsabre
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heh, I'm kind of hoping that we'll see some of that as the RP goes on. I have a few hypothetical scenarios planned for something like that. xD

Well, that could still happen!

Haha, Reor, huh? I somehow doubt any insurance company covers "damage by krogan". Or krogan-shaped dents. xP
    He's had a lot of unfortunate things happen to him in his life, so I can see why Jahara would gravitate towards him. I picture a tiny turian trying to hack into stuff. :p

Hopefully in true krogan fashion: with headbutting!

Yeah, that makes sense. Okay, I'll keep that in mind.

Well, storymasterb has thrown around the idea of a sequel which would take place during the Reaper War, so squarely in the events of Mass Effect 3. That would be a very interesting situation for Brask as well.

Ohhhh? Who might that be? xD
    Hahah, poor Rosh. I'm liking the way the Jahara-Brask dynamic is going so far. I don't know whether to call her Kalros or Jahara in my posts though. xD Maybe Kalros up until she reveals her name? I'm not sure.
    Hmmaybe~
    We'll have to spend some time just coming up with crazy things and events from their past. Plus I am tempted to screw around with profiles for Marcus and Dresden.
    ... I'm so easily distracted.. *facepalm*
    xD

I actually had a dream about Kalros and Brask last night. I don't remember what happened, but I'm pretty sure she called him a whelp.
    Heh, it's all right. It's just a minor thing.

Hmm, okay. Heh, it's nice to know you found a job you love. I'm still deciding what I even want to do, but for sure it'll be something more on the artist or writing side. As of late, I've been thinking maybe having writing as a side job while having something else I like also but with a more stable income. The volunteering part makes me wish there was some library in our town I could volunteer in or something. Or a writing workshop.

I'd be honored and probably nervous about the talons at the same time if one's on my arm. XD (With the neccessary protection, of course) -sees your dA account- Wait, you like Transformers too?
    You know, that's a pretty cool job. What's it like anyway? Are there schools or something for that sort of thing? Ah, old school. I don't mind that. I actually have an interest with history. But Unova is my favorite region so yeah, that's also why I went with it.
    -reutrns the high five- Eh heh. Actually, it was the closest thing I could think of to his original role. He was a combat medic but I couldn't think of any Pokémon I liked that would fit that (besides Chansey line), let alone an entire team. So I just used his other role, which was a barrier warrior.

And I'll admit, I was tempted to add a Charizard but thought, "Nah. Wouldn't fit Cecil."
    It did! I didn't expect it to go in that direction. Definitely gave me something to explore with Brask.
    Hah, I'm glad to hear that. Looking forward to seeing how she responds to Brask's nonsense. ;P
    Haha, yup! Bombs dropping all over the place! It was fun to write that reaction. I'm interested in seeing how Brask and Jahara's dynamic plays out.
    As a self-proclaimed Mass Effect fan, I really should have noticed sooner.

Haha, yeah. I've only played through it once but I remember loving it. Wrex is my favourite character in ME. Eve and Mordin are both great too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…