• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Omg that's getting so annoying when I accidently post on my own profile instead of conversation lol
    Yup. xD
    Nearly everyone else did as well going by Rottten Tomatoes' numbers.
    Heck one of the critic reviews on the DVD covers literally says "Perfect may be an understatement." xD

Lol. Good thing he's getting Episode 6. I love his dub voice so far. Even if a woman's voicing him,
    he sounds like a kid and his voice actually fits him. xD
    That's what I love about the Gen VII cast so far. The Trial Captain and Kukui's voices and the Team Skull Grunts voices
    actually fit them naturally.
    And while Sarah will never be Veronica, she has pretty decent chemistry with the new cast, imo. xD

And PN2000 says Lisa is worse than Wayland in the voice director department. Pfft. xD
    Your welcome. xD
    Offensive line imo is the most important, defensive being 2nd. Usually when building a solid team, that's where the building/starting process begins. A great QB can hide a lot of issues, but it eventually catches up him and the team in the end. I've personally seen it with the Cowboys over the years.
    Thanks. :D I like yours too. :D
    BTW, I'm sorry for all the Serena hate that you've been seeing. I do think people unnecessarily hate on the girls way too much, especially at the end of their run. :/
    Until he makes yet another alt with another ridiculous name. xD
    Yup. xD

According to the animation news site where I found the Cars 3 teaser trailer,
    they gave Finding Dory a 2/10 in their review deeming it to be a major disappointment.
    But it got a Certified Fresh rating of 94% out of 100% and a 86% out of 100% from Audience Reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. xD
    Ikr? What an idiot. xD
    Nice. xD

Yup. I'm still gonna watch the next 1 hour special live since it's early. xD

Cars 3 Teaser Trailer. Lol, that was dark, Pixar... xD
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4K7JgPJ8-s

... The animation site where I found the Teaser just gave Finding Dory a 2/10 calling it a major disappointment.
    ARE THEY INSANE?! xD
    Lol.
    I know what you're thinking...since the Packers lost, you're thinking "I told you so." Yeah well, I'm not giving into it just yet lol :p
    I think it was it and us. He says OS is the best series and he feels it doesn't get enough love these days anymore,
    and then he left when, me, DarkLucarioADV and Darkrai 888 said XY and especially it's English Dub was getting better. xD

Sure. xD

My plans for Thanksgiving... haven't decided just yet.
    The rest of my family's going outta town. xD
    My best friend invited me over their place for Thanksgiving, so I'll probably do that. xD

I didn't think it was that bad after all in SM's premiere but anyway, yeah, SM Ash's character model will improve as the episodes go by:
    [IMGSize=400]http://i.imgur.com/Uj53kU3.jpg[/IMGSize]
    I didn't thought it was controversial topic to talk about in first place. Regardless of experience and knowledge May had over Dawn at that point it was kinda adumbrated by plot and purpose behind May return how loss for her was decided from start. In serving as proof on how her words of wisdom and tips made soil fertile. In other words in helping Dawn to get out of her depression streak becoming focused again with win confirming this.

So while i can understand people bitterness and disappointment over expert like May losing to someone who was still new in contests, it was done for story purpose.
    Yeah, tbh he's the one who's beyond hopeless, now. To think this guy was actually somewhat sane back in 2012-Mid 2013.
    It was late Late 2013 onward where he started losing it, imo. xD

Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon Live Reaction and Discussion with KGPrestige and The Chornick
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJPMfWnMD1o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…