• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For SM's memorable hilarious moments. I'm pretty sure Ash, Pikachu and Malllow's reactions to him
    is still gonna be in the Top 5 after the series is over. xD
    Maybe the dub voices are nearly ALL good because this is the first time Liza (with TPCi's approval) actually got to pick who voices who as
    Tom Wayland had already obviously casted the Gen VI cast before she came onto the scene. xD
    Yeah. Wonder what Gen VIII Ash is gonna be like now... xD
    Can't wait to see where SM's story goes. It's obvious that something's gonna happen since Tapu Koko gave Ash a Z-Ring. xD

Yeah, that'll be cool if it wins. M08 got nominated at one, but lost to a Studio Ghibli movie. -____-
    I find their movies weird and overrated (Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle). Lol. xD
    Yeah, even Samson's voice while still my least favorite is growing on me.
    And I love Professor Kukui's voice.
    Speaking of which, I still hope we get Ash VS Kukui to some extent. That had the sound of awesomeness written all over it. To quote the kid:

----------
    A Pokémon Battle? And against Professor Kukui?!! YES! THIS IS THE BEST SURPRISE OF ALL!
    ----------
    I really agree with Momo13265 on this one. SM Ash so far = XY Ash but with a much, MUCH better personality. xD
    Imo, he still had epic moments, but in retrospect, he was way too serious. xD
    That said, I still don't think he hogged the screen as a story's lore entirely revolves around its protagonist as defined in the definition of protagonist. xD

TDSoD got a nomination for an award at the 2017 Tokyo Anime Award Festival.
    I knew the film would be this darn good when we read the summaries and found out that its 2 hours, plus. xD
    I just don't understand the point of them anymore. The only time I like them is when James goes out on his own.
    We have so many characters right now, it's just going to be hard for everyone to get screentime I think. Even if they appear only for 2 min, that's a lot of time imo.
    Well I didn't really watch BW, so I can't comment on that, but it was a lot nicer these first 2 episodes of SM w/out them.
    Yeah.
    And don't get me started on Marc Swint or whoever voices Kiawe in the dub. His VA is hands down awesome. xD
    Lmbo. Alolan Dugtrio's memes are hilarious. There's one of the male protagonist putting his arms around one
    on a bench with the back of its head looking like it's a girl from behind, but then it's revealed that he's just chilling with his Alolan Dugtrio. xD

Which reminds me, I should get back to playing. I'm about to leave the first island. xD
    For some reason, I almost keep forgetting the game's out because Generation VI ended so quickly. xD
    Seriously though, I agree with your speculation about Lillie, Sophocles, and Lana being the background characters.
    Mallow seems like the main companion in SM, which is ok by me since she's my favorite so far. :D
    [I think so too. The cast is much bigger. I'm very curious to see who the beat female lead will end up being. I have high hopes for Mallow. We'll see, though xD]
    Yeah, it's kind of a long story, but pointless in the end because nothing ever changed.
    Ash should be a background character so we can watch Lana, Lillie, and Mallow. xD
    In a way I didn't. I used to get into a lot of arguments with my teachers in high school about it, but when it came time for exams/midterms, I'd always get A's and B's. However, my overall grade would suffer because homework counted toward it, hence the arguments. Then when I went to college, it was the same bs but worse, which is why I quit going after year.
    I'm sorry, that didn't come out right lol. I meant I never did homework for school because I was opposed to it, so I never experienced the annoyance of it.
    [That was the biggest issue with him in XY. He took too much screen time. Clemont, Bonnie and Serena were always thrown to the side. I know Ash slappy's in PAD will say Ash is the main character blah blah blah. Well, that doesn't mean he should hog the spotlight 24/7. There's other characters on the show. Things need to be kept balanced. Look at shows like DBZ lol. They did a good job balancing things out. Sure Goku always beat everyone most of the time, but for the most part the show did everyone good as far as story and development goes]
    Yes, because it makes me feel like a idiot when I do it lol.
    I never did homework in school, so GL with that. xD
    I know, I wonder if the staff will add more XY/Z avatars.
    I know it can be hard to keep positive after seeing so much hate. I was a big Dawn fan on these forums back in the DP days when I was a mod of PAD. :x Dawn wasn't liked as much as May, and a lot of people didn't like the outcome of Dawn vs. May battle in the Wallace Cup. All of the hate annoyed me so much back then. D:
    Omg that's getting so annoying when I accidently post on my own profile instead of conversation lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…