• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Scherzando
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its okay, people have busy lives I understand.
    That was my old kindle btw, my recent one has over 645 books on it and counting ( I send some to my old one for when we go out to like a doctor or something, to read to my little brothers)

Cool, I'll be a Sun fan when xmas rolls around, the funny thing is though that my mom plans on moving us to Hawaii in the near future. ( no set date yet plus can't afford yet etheir so) Hopefully it'll stay that way. anyways have fun on Moon ^.^
    I read that you can obtain apricorns in the game too eventually, so if ralts is catchable in it maybe you won't even have to go through ditto. :)

I'm still not rebreeding my shiny umbreon for a moon ball, though, lol. Dusk ball is good enough, and will have to do. ;P
    On TV: maybe, if you live in Japan; lol.

On Evoboost: I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be able to be baton passed and used with stored power, unless they code in a marker that prevents it. And yeah, you can only use a z-move once per battle, so if eevee uses one nothing else can.

On Amazon: yeah; it went by UPS and it came right about 8pm. Later than I was expecting, but still I suppose within the time frame.

Started on my copy of pokemon moon. Just made it to second island. Because none of the pokemon I want on my team were on the first island besides the starter, I've just been going around creaming everything with my over-leveled torracat. I have some other pokemon in my party for XP-share evolution for pokedex, though, and I did have to start using them when catching other pokemon so my Litten didn't 1HKO them. I just got false swipe, though, so hopefully that should help with that. Now I just need to find an everstone so I won't have to keep pressing B on torracat when it gets the the level when it will try to start evolving... An eviolite would be good, too.
    Thats okay, I have over 560 books on my kindle so it would take me awhile to find them all but off the top of my head, Kahayatle by Elle Casey, The Moonstone by Evelyne Contant, The Watchers of Eden by T.C Edge, Fated saga by Rachel Humphrey-D'aigle, and The Confliction Compendium by M.R. Mathias.
    you know, espeon will be a monster if you can get off a baton-passed extreme evoboost to it. It's defenses turn decent and its base speed goes to 220 and its base attack to 260, with access to a now base power 210 STAB move.

got an email yesterday from amazon saying my order has shipped, so hopefully it should arrive on time tomorrow.

I can't wait for school to be out for Thanksgiving break. It'll be nice to be able to sleep and hopefully relax some. Although, I'm not home safe yet--got two projects due early next week.

In random news, Japanese national media is coming to film my Japanese literature class after Thanksgiving. My professor is involved with the translation of the works of this one famous Japanese Christian writer, and recently he's been helping a movie director with the production of a movie based on one of the works.
    yep. this month only for genesect, our sole (I think?) bug legend.

I just now got my shiny eevee, and it has its HA! Since it's male it will be called びしょうねん (bishounen) (pretty boy) because of sylveon's flowery appearance. I think I'll probably put off sorting all the leftover boxes, other than the two female ones... too...many... Next I suppose I'll work on breeding growlithes (nonshiny), then maybe ralts(shiny) before going back to finish the last two eevees. although, I still need to decide egg moves on ralts, so maybe I'll do an eevee first since I have it all set up already, and then over thankgiving I can get the other stuff set up. idk.
    There is a series that goes along with it BUT Fair warning it gets rougher as its series continues but it explains something in The Mercy series better.

Its called Alpha and Omega by Patrica Briggs ( same author for Mercy Thompson )

Again romance is involved but its a fantasy thriller for the most part.
    Yeah I would totally be all like " EEEEEEK ITS SO PRETTY OMG "
    Doing that.

Thats a good one, sorry though I prefer a little romance but Its pretty good.
    You'll want to try the Mercy Thompson series, I read every book and can't wait to read the newest book in March( its fantasy thriller/ romance )

Thats cool personally I would love Africa ( zoologist to study lions ) ;)
    Alright I had the other 2 ready anyway. Not sure why I gave you those other 2 lol.

Hopefully the server is back now so i'll try to catch you later :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…