• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MetalSonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was planning on having Kommo-o on my team but I think I'll add Toucannon and Passimian to my team. I want to use Passimian so bad. I love how it looks and thankfully, the one I caught is a male so I named it Zidane. So, I now have Amarant and Zidane on my team. XD I love FF9.
    I going to add Passimian to my team for now but I might replace it with Jangmo-o later. I'm still trying to get a Trumbeak.
    I just found out that I won't get Type:Null until the after game, so I'm going to use Toucannon instead. I need to train it up though.
    I just made it to the third island now. I caught a Passimian earlier. I'm not using it on my team but I'll name it that! My Salandit just evolved in Salazzle and my Brionne is 1 level away from evolving. Yes I breed pokemon. When is Poni Canyon? Is it on the fourth island or 3rd island? My Charjabug is at level 32 but I can just use the Move Reminder to teach it Bug Buzz.
    I have Brionne, Lycanroc, and Charjabug so far. I'm trying to catch a Salandit right now. I'm going to name it after Amarant from FF9. Because Amarant is known as the Flaming Salamander in Japan and Salandit is "Salamander" and "Bandit". Amarant is also an outlaw even though it was Zidane's fault. The only problem is, my Salandit has to be a female in order to evolve but I can't help it. The reference fits so well! I'm planning on getting Type:Null, and Jangmo-o for my last two members later on.
    Hi! Have you gotten Moon yet? I haven't gotten that far on Sun yet. I've been trying to catch pokemon and level up. My Popplio evolved into Brionne and I have a Grubbin. I also have many other pokemon but they're probably not gonna be on my final team. Which starter are you choosing?
    oh do you have a guild on serebii that i could join? ive been meaning to join one and im pretty sure you're in one
    lol im never in the chat rooms (cause im anxious (which is why i never vm someone unless they vm me first))
    and mantine over umbreon. the team is now complete. until they ban aegislash again
    STALL LIVES ONCE MORE.
    umbreon, m-sableye, whimsicott, porygon2, quagsire, starmie
    testing out a revamped stall team (aegislash is soooo op, but i gotta use it), so far toxapex has really overpreformed, and giving mantine roost made it like twice as usable. undefeated so far!
    The game is really impressive so far. It's a major step up from the previous gens. I hope you have a fun time playing with Moon! I do like how it's dark during the daytime in Moon. That's so cool!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…